Random good picture Not show
1. Some historians have been dismissive of this argument.
2. Mr Jones was dismissive of the report, saying it was riddled with inaccuracies.
3. Her voice was cool and dismissive.
4. She was very dismissive of his achievements.
5. Don't be so dismissive of her talent.
6. Her manner was coldly dismissive.
7. Cath spread both hands in a dismissive gesture.
8. He's so dismissive of anybody else's suggestions.
9. Her voice will drop to a dismissive whisper.
10. She was always dismissive of other women in the office.
11. She might have been less dismissive of my talents if he could have seen my latest achievements.
12. His dismissive attitude towards the rich is just inverted snobbery.
13. Reviewers were dismissive, and the play closed within a week.
14. Toward others, he could be dismissive, insensitive, rude.
15. So dismissive a judgment requires further explanation.
16. Weinbaum said with a dismissive wave.
17. Even Marxist critics are generally dismissive.
18. Linda could not blame Chrissy for her dismissive attitude.
19. According to one report,[Sentencedict.com] Vincent was as dismissive of academic study as he had been in Amsterdam.
20. Traditional monetarist theory is also dismissive of the need to control local spending.
21. The young artist seems to have the same dismissive outlook.
22. Pentecostals have endured more than their share of dismissive scholarship, condescending analysis, and popular disdain.
23. It's so weak, so dismissive, like the girl's body was a cupcake and you took a nibble.
24. They were sneeringly dismissive.
25. Change your name to Pandora while you're at it,(sentencedict.com) people might be less inclined to be dismissive!
26. As the previous chapter showed, many aspects of growing up in today's world encourage such a dismissive attitude to religion.
27. But we can not afford to be so self-indulgent and dismissive.
28. Perhaps, because the film was so unrelieved, I tended to be dismissive of its power.
29. Mr. Kemp is entitled to his opinions but why he chooses to express them in such flippant and dismissive manner is puzzling.
30. When he did acknowledge her existence he talked in dismissive and unrealistic terms.
More similar words: dismiss, dismissed, dismissal, submissive, permissive, submissively, transmission, high voltage transmission line, missing, mission, missile, omission, emission, remission, commission, permission, admission, submission, missionary, commissioner, commissioned, admissible, permissible, narcissism, passive, massive, readmission, decommission, pessimism, inadmissible.