Random good picture Not show
1. She gave him a sharp dig in the ribs.
2. Dig in while it's hot!
3. I usually dig in a small barrow load of compost in late summer.
4. Help yourselves, everybody! Dig in!
5. Ginnie gave her sister a dig in the ribs.
6. Don't stand on ceremony, dinner's ready, dig in!
7. Pull up a chair and dig in!
8. She gave him a dig in the ribs.
9. The young married couples dig in Manhattan.
10. Go in - dig in!
11. The food's going cold - dig in!
12. The food's ready, so dig in!
13. He's an archaeologist and has been on a dig in Crete for the past year.
14. The job won't take long if we all dig in.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. There is nothing we can do except dig in and wait.
16. We just have to dig in and hope we can turn things around.
17. Then dig in as much organic material as possible.
18. Dig in home-made compost to improve texture and richness.
19. We helped out on an archaeological dig in Ohio.
20. Dig in plenty of rotted manure, but ensure the ground has settled firmly before planting.
21. But if you continue to dig in your heels over this then one friendship or involvement may become a casualty now.
22. They started to dig in to help me put this thing together.
23. Whether it can persuade the Government to dig in its heels over this issue looks very uncertain.
24. When facts have shown that you are mistaken,you mustn't dig in.
25. If you expect to finish the work this morning you had better dig in and get started.
26. After a while some one snored softly, then grunted as he got a dig in the ribs.
27. Firstly, there are clearly some issues where member states are beginning to dig in their heels.
28. If you want to get out the old photo albums, you're going to have to dig in the bottom of that trunk.
29. The crisis came at 5-5 in the second game, by which time Horner had begun to dig in.
30. But by midday they had taken most of it and had begun to dig in.
More similar words: digital, origin, originally, prestidigitation, dig, dig up, dig out, frigid, eligible, indigenous, begin, drag in, engine, margin, coming in, bring in, managing, emerging, engineer, debugging, begin with, encouraging, to begin with, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, at the beginning of.