Random good picture Not show
1) A debriefing would follow this operation, to determine where it went wrong.
2) In our inspection debriefing, the two-star general team chief bestowed praise on everyone involved.
3) Employers who have attended students' debriefing sessions have found them most illuminating. 21.
4) Even then,(http://sentencedict.com/debriefing.html) his debriefing could yield an intelligence bonanza.
5) Conrad: Didn't you get the memo? It's the debriefing from the promotion fiasco last quarter.
6) The majority of time spent in the debriefing of composite forces involved reconstructing what happened.
7) The act or process of debriefing or of being debriefed.
8) We've got the rescued soldiers in there for debriefing.
9) He is here for medical check-ups and debriefing by State Department officials.
10) He hadn't even been invited to the debriefing to find out what happened to his counterpart.
11) It's debriefing from the promotion fiasco last quarter.
12) Bodies caked in mud, the rescuers gather for a debriefing session; up sound.
13) At the midpoint of the study all interviewers were seen in small groups for a psychological debriefing.
14) Frank: I know as I're already given them a debriefing about the situation.
15) Attention, all fighters are to return to moon base for debriefing.
More similar words: briefing, debrief, debris, brief, briefs, briefly, in brief, debridement, briefness, briefcase, refining, defining, forefinger, refinancing, middle finger, little finger, point the finger at, deficit financing, grief, febrile, hebrides, come to grief, define, refine, inebriate, celebrity, defined, refined, rope bridge, inebriated.