Random good picture Not show
1. A blow to the stomach made him curl up.
2. My father's bad jokes always make me curl up.
3. The letter was now yellow and beginning to curl up.
4. I just wanted to curl up and die when I spilt coffee on their new carpet!
5. In colder weather, your cat will curl up into a tight, heat-conserving ball.
6. The paper started to shrivel and curl up in the heat.
7. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.
8. Aim to curl up with your head and shoulders lifting clear of the mat.
9. It was fantastic, my lip would curl up and my knee would go wobbly and I'd sing Blue Suede Shoes.
10. Maybe if she could just curl up on her bed and sleep for a while she'd feel better.
11. Touch it again, and it will curl up again, and then stretch out once more.
12. Carla would curl up on his lap and hold her hands over her ears desperately trying to block out their arguing.
13. I crawl into my sleeping bag and curl up in a tight ball.
14. I had wanted to curl up in my sleeping-bag on the ground.
15. His joke just made us curl up.
16. I like to curl up with a story book.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. The baby would instantly either curl up with horror or smile pleasantly.
18. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep.
19. She curl up her leg and arms into a foetal position.
20. As he walks he spots Rima curl up in a ball.
21. Must I curl up and sleep in my bunk with a black pearl?
22. Jim had not really woken up for his breakfast and was happy to curl up in the back again.
23. The four little ones she lets sleep in the bed with us; the rest curl up on the bedroom floor.
24. But it is a dramatic problem: central leaves go yellow, curl up and display downy grey growth on the underside.
25. I was so tired all I wanted to do was curl up and watch TV.
26. One Lapp shows me his reindeer skin boots, and shrugs when I ask him why the toes curl up.
27. Planned grosgrain ribbon inside the hem made the "tennis tail" a longer back shirttail for easy tucking curl up.
28. If a grizzly bear does actually make contact with you, curl up in a ball, protecting your stomach and neck, and play dead.
29. Reading nooks provide comfortable, quiet places to retreat to and curl up with a good book.
30. An epiphytic , creeping American fern (Polypodium polypodioides) of warm regions, having fronds that curl up and appear dead in prolonged dry weather and expand under moist conditions.
More similar words: surly, wanderlust, interlude, purloined, call up, fill up, pull up, roll up, incur, curb, curve, occur, curio, secure, current, curtain, curious, accurate, currency, accuracy, security, sinecure, curiosity, currently, recurrent, curriculum, accurately, blackcurrant, curriculum vitae.