Random good picture Not show
(1) He rubbed his hands together, cracking his knuckles as he tried to control his anger.
(2) The library is cracking down on people who lose their books.
(3) Police are cracking down hard on drug dealers.
(4) We were sitting round the fire cracking nuts .
(5) Police forces will exchange ideas on cracking crime.
(6) Things are terrible at work and people are cracking under the strain.
(7) I think we need to get cracking if we're going to catch this train.
(8) She's always cracking jokes.
(9) They set off at a cracking pace.
(10) She's cracking up under the strain.
(11) He began cracking open big blue tins of butter cookies and feeding the dogs on his route.
(12) I was beginning to think I was cracking up!
(13) In a voice cracking with emotion, he announced the death of his father.
(14) The government is cracking down on misleading food labelling.
(15) Fred keeps cracking rude jokes with the guests.
(16) The police are cracking down hard on violent crime.
(17) We've no time to waste, so let's get cracking.
(18) That was a cracking shot he played.
(19) Wooden decks should be sealed to prevent cracking.
(20) He kept cracking jokes about my appearance.
(21) After the hot dry summer, the soil is cracking up.
(22) You should have heard them cracking him up!
(23) She's in cracking form at the moment.
(24) I'd better get cracking with these letters before I go home.
(25) Sun removes the oil and wax, leaving the leather prone to cracking.
(26) With technical details of the security system already circulating on the Internet, instructions for cracking it will almost certainly make their way into the computer underground.
(27) They can withstand extremes of temperature and weather without fading or cracking.
(28) He is under a lot of pressure but is showing no signs of cracking. Sentencedict.com
(29) The Fair Trade Commission has of late been flexing its muscles, cracking down on cases of corruption.
(30) He thought he'd never get through the ordeal without cracking up.
More similar words: hijacking, crack, licking, fucking, knocking, shocking, checking, crackle, cracked, crackdown, alive and kicking, checking account, check in, pack ice, sinking feeling, rack, theocracy, track, autocracy, democracy, off the rack, bracket, bureaucracy, meritocracy, aristocracy, barracks, track down, social democracy, magazine rack, king.