Random good picture Not show
1. He donated $20 million to his alma mater, Colombia University.
2. Mr Tolleson returned to his alma mater in 1971 as an associate professor to teach band arranging and music theory.
3. He was later brought to the Mater Hospital and underwent emergency surgery.
4. I got caught up in the alma mater thing, having such good friends here.
5. He returned to his alma mater to write a doctorate in moral philosophy.
6. Mr. Inocencio regularly returns to his alma mater to encourage students to pursue their dreams.
7. The Prime Minister discussed the mater with his German counterpart on an unofficial visit to his home last month.
8. Today I visit not only my alma mater, but the city of my birth.
9. London University is my Alma Mater, you know.
10. Conclusion The pedicled temporalis fascial flap is ideal material for repairing impaired dura mater with the advantages of cutting conveniently, operating simply and at less cost.
11. Yes, they are the children of our alma mater forever while we are the new hope!
12. The dura mater enters the hypophyseal fossa by its edge and forms three inter-cavernous sinus.
13. Rich alumni endowed their alma mater with benefactions to further the study of finance.
14. Between the pia mater and the neural elements is a thin layer of neuroglial processes, firmly adherent to the pia mater.
15. But as an adult, he gave away hundreds of thousands of dollars to his alma mater and philanthropies.
16. And after knocking around for a decade he came to rest at his alma mater.
17. But for Stewart there never was any other school but Yale, the alma mater of his father and grandfather.
18. The only job he has actively pursued was at his alma mater, Wisconsin.
19. The work forms part of a triptych - combining also the Requiem and Stabat Mater.
20. Instead, he has been concentrating on finishing his degree in industrial distribution from his alma mater, Western Carolina.
21. The former textile city of Lodz is proud of its film school, alma mater to directors Roman Polanski and Krzysztof Kieslowski.
22. Objective : To study the effect of glutin sponge to dura mater of spinal cord in dogs.
23. A spinal needle system that signals entry into the epidural space tip stabilizes the dura mater.
24. He becomes an American by being received in the broad lap of our great Alma Mater.
25. On commencement day we shall bid adieu to our alma mater.
26. Objective To summarize the experience of repairing damaged dura mater by use of pedicled temporalis fascial flap.
27. "This [study] is extremely important, " says hematologist Alex Felice of the University of Malta and Mater Dei Hospital[sentencedict.com], who has studied the genetics of a related blood disorder.
28. The variety Norland had poor resistance and low yield, but it had high dry mater and starch content.
29. Real space filled with cerebrospinal fluid located between the pia mater and the arachnoid membrane.
30. Results of this study provide fundamentals for not only further pilot experiment, but a smooth commercial treatment of such mater...
More similar words: material, alma mater, building materials, mate, matter, inmate, no matter, animate, climate, a matter of, aftermath, teammate, estimate, intimate, ultimate, exanimate, estimated, legitimate, ultimately, penultimate, approximate, illegitimate, overestimate, as a matter of fact, approximately, later, water, theater, sweater, by water.