Random good picture Not show
1. He leaned forward confidentially over the desk towards me.
2. Can I speak to you confidentially?
3. All information supplied will be treated confidentially.
4. She was leaning confidentially across the table.
5. He confidentially authorized me to act for him while he is abroad.
6. He told me confidentially that he's thinking of resigning next year.
7. She told me confidentially that she is going to retire early.
8. Confidentially,[Sentencedict.com] I am not sure that it wasn't above their heads.
9. All reports must be treated seriously, and confidentially and must be investigated by the employer.
10. His voice lowers confidentially.
11. If they come to me confidentially and they're breaking the law, it will go back.
12. All your personal information will be confidentially.
13. They spoke together confidentially, appearing to compare opinions.
14. The two girls and Jordan leaned together confidentially.
15. He leaned nearer, speaking confidentially.
16. The information that you provide will be handled confidentially and will be accessible by our research staff only and will not be released to other party.
17. He confidentially authorized me to act for him while he was abroad.
18. A doctor or nurse practitioner or someone at a local health or family planning clinic can offer you advice —confidentially if necessary.
19. Any report will be treated confidentially and action will have no link to the individual reporting.
20. Nash hadn't raised his voice, still spoke rather softly, confidentially.
21. People can phone in the knowledge that any information they give will be treated confidentially.
22. You wouldn't expect much speed out of it, but then you could confidentially run it over any terrain without adverse effect.
23. Many commercial applications require that the client and server be able to authenticate each other and exchange data confidentially.
24. The page came and sat on the bench beside him and spread his arms confidentially across the table, leaning close.
25. A: Is there a chance you could contact the client confidentially and see what they think?
26. I understand and accept that my above stated information will be treated by BCS confidentially.
27. Kao Sung - nien and Wang Ch'u - hou talked confidentially in low tones.
28. Tom took him to a private place and opened the matter to him confidentially.
29. Fortunately, the Breakfast Club was there to help her, confidentially.
30. Kitzi was an adept at getting people to talk confidentially to him.
More similar words: confidential, confidentiality, confident, confidently, overconfident, residentially, confidence, self-confidence, vote of confidence, residential, providential, presidential, confide, consequentially, credential, sequentially, essentially, potentially, credentials, exponentially, tangentially, identically, deferentially, reverentially, consequential, confidant, inconsequential, confidante, circumstantial evidence, diffident.