Random good picture Not show
1. This is what comes of being over-confident.
2. He's a good driver, if a little over-confident.
3. Her over-confident attitude was a cover for her nervousness.
4. The sense of let-down today is all the greater because in the past doctors have been over-confident about these treatments.
5. He proved overconfident on the witness stand, misremembering a key piece of evidence.
6. The over-confident driver or motorcyclist may overtake without due caution, thus increasing the risk of causing a road traffic accident.
7. Having gone that long undetected by the enemies sitting almost next to me, I'd got my over-confident bravado back with interest.
8. What makes a second-rate actress like Jean so self-satisfied, so over-confident?
9. Is the apparently overconfident patient too afraid to ask a direct question?
10. People who are overconfident tend to neglect their deficiencies.
11. ROGER FEDERER : Well, I'm not overconfident, very confident.
12. Am I too overconfident or arrogant? haha!
13. She warned me against being overconfident.
14. If i become overconfident[sentencedict.com], i will recall my failures.
15. Kel'Thuzad : Don't be too overconfident, death knight. The elves must not be taken lightly.
16. He highlights the way overconfident Wall Street traders may hurt investors and taxpayers at little personal risk.
17. Marc made an overconfident swivel with his hips that to Jonathan looked vaguely sexual.
18. Annual Paper Award, 2002, The Tenth Conferences on the Theories and Practices of Securities Markets. Paper title: The Effectiveness of Price Limits When Investors are Overconfident .
19. At a rally in Lebanon, New Hampshire, Obama urged his supporters not to be overconfident.
20. He realized that he'd lost the race only because he had been overconfident, careless and lax.
20. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
21. Having scored a point, he made the mistake of being overconfident.
22. None of Russia's problems is unsolvable, but all require strategy and transparency rather than overconfident rhetoric.
23. Limited participation can arise endogenously in the presence of model uncertainty, and overconfident investors enter the market differently from the rational investors.
24. Pinsky, an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at USC's Keck School of Medicine, said narcissists crave attention, are overconfident, behave erratically and lack empathy.
More similar words: confident, confidently, confidential, confidentiality, confidence, self-confidence, vote of confidence, confide, confidant, confidante, overcome, overcook, overcoat, diffident, diffidently, confinement, intercontinental, solitary confinement, infidel, infidelity, confirm, confine, diffidence, confined, confines, confirmed, configure, confiscate, confiscated, interconnect.