Random good picture Not show
7. The sun disappeared behind heavy clouds.
8. There was a heavy dew this morning.
9. He has a heavy teaching load this year.
10. Offenders may be liable to a heavy fine.
11. Gosh, the rain is so heavy!
12. She threw a heavy woollen cloak over her shoulders.
13. Several villages have been isolated by the heavy snowfall.
14. Heavy rain and excessive use have impoverished the soil.
15. She was evidently a heavy smoker.
16. The oil company will ship out the heavy equipment.
17. The heavy rain might settle the changeable weather.
18. Heavy drinking can cause permanent damage to the brain.
19. They crush the olives with a heavy wooden press.
20. The same heavy, brooding silence descended on them.
21. The sweet food lay heavy on my stomach.
22. The sound of the heavy footsteps awoke the watchdog.
23. He is always ready to take on heavy responsibilities.
24. The suitcase is fairly heavy.
25. Lake Erie is filling with the heavy rain.
26. After a heavy rain,(sentencedict.com/heavy.html) the country roads were souped.
27. The heavy coach is dragging along.
28. His shoulders can bear a heavy load.
29. The little village was overdropped by heavy clouds.