Synonym: cheer, chirk up, jolly along, jolly up. Similar words: cheer, cover up, limber up, sheer, enter upon, cheek, cheese, on the run. Meaning: v. 1. cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful 2. become cheerful.
Random good picture Not show
1. Cheer up! It can't be as bad as all that.
2. Cheer up! It's not that bad!
3. Bright curtains can cheer up a dull room.
4. Flowers always cheer up a room.
5. Cheer up! The news isn't too bad.
6. Cheer up! The worst is over.
7. Cheer up! Victory is just round the corner.
8. Cheer up, it's not quite hopeless yet.
9. Now, now, cheer up and forget about it.
10. What are you so gloomy about? Cheer up!
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Cheer up, better times may be ahead.
12. Cheer up. At least you're still in one piece .
13. Cheer up, old boy!
14. Cheer up - these problems have a way of working out.
15. Try and cheer up a bit; life isn't that bad!
16. "Cheer up, " she said and chucked the little girl under the chin.
17. Come on, cheer up!
18. Cheer up, Phil. You'll find another job.
19. Cheer up, kiddo - there'll be other games.
20. Cheer up! It's not the end of the world.
21. Former Senator Goodell tried to cheer up the Shah.
22. It may be time for oilmen to cheer up.
23. Or like saying stay calm or cheer up.
24. As dinnertime approaches, we cheer up.
25. As a clown he visits local hospitals to cheer up sick children.
26. The posters are intended to cheer up the staircase, which is in urgent need of renovation.
27. Cheer up, Mandy - the insurance will cover most of the damage.
28. It would certainly cheer up this crowd and give everyone something to talk about for the next week.
29. Cheer up, Phil! It's only a game, and you can't win every time.
30. What about some bright cans of pink, green, blue, and light yellow paint to cheer up our gloomy walls?
More similar words: cheer, cover up, limber up, sheer, enter upon, cheek, cheese, on the run, erudite, tear up, peer, deer, clear up, steer, heel, sheet, pioneer, interrupt, corruption, engineer, in the end, volunteer, pioneering, at the end of, by the end of, engineering, chew, chef, wheelchair, cheap.