Random good picture Not show
1. You must carry out my orders.
2. It is important to carry out regular stock checks.
3. They failed to carry out their objectives.
4. We've still got to carry out an evaluation of the results.
5. We need to carry out a proper evaluation of the new system.
6. Although in poor health, she continued to carry out her duties.
7. These countries need to carry out far-reaching reforms to modernize their economies.
8. The local authority is to carry out a feasibility study into expanding the old stadium.
9. The pilot has to carry out a series of complex manoeuvres.
10. We carry out spot checks on the vehicles before they leave the depot.
11. She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
12. He did not carry out his promise to us.
13. Repairs take time to carry out.
14. Can you stipulate they would carry out the treaty?
15. They failed to carry out the provisions.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. It's just talk. He'd never carry out his threats.
17. Lifeboats carry out many rescues every month.
18. The authority failed to carry out its statutory duties.
19. Make sure you carry out the doctor's instructions .
20. We'll need to carry out a series of tests.
21. They also carry out experiments.
22. We carry out routine maintenance of the equipment.
23. We could not carry out that brash plan.
24. All members carry out their own particular functions.
25. I never thought you would carry out your threat.
26. Management refused to carry out/conduct a green audit.
27. Three students were chosen to carry out the experiment.
28. Don't want to swim and do not want to carry out an order.
29. It soon became clear that Wilson lacked the ability to carry out his duties.
30. He pledged that there would be no whitewash and that the police would carry out a full investigation.