Synonym: environment, environs, milieu, surround. Similar words: surrounding, surround, surrounded, abounding, astounding, founding father, abound in, funding. Meaning: n. 1. the environmental condition 2. the area in which something exists or lives.
Random good picture Not show
(1) We are averse to such noisy surroundings.
(2) He switched on the light and examined his surroundings.
(3) He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.
(4) Be mindful of your surroundings.
(5) The chameleon's skin replicates the pattern of its surroundings.
(6) The new hotel blends perfectly with the immediate surroundings.
(7) The house is in beautiful surroundings.
(8) He became acclimatized to the new surroundings.
(9) The surroundings were not very salubrious.
(10) A good architect takes into account the building's surroundings.
(11) They lived amid beautiful surroundings.
(12) These animals blend into their surroundings.
(13) They live in very comfortable/pleasant/drab/bleak surroundings.
(14) The ornamental pool blends perfectly with its surroundings.
(15) Animals in zoos are not in their natural surroundings.
(16) She is not very well tuned into her surroundings.
(17) Her son Peter adapted effortlessly to his new surroundings.
(18) I need to work in pleasant surroundings.
(19) You can dine in elegant surroundings .
(20) She opened her eyes and surveyed her surroundings.
(21) She was struck by the strangeness of her surroundings. Sentencedict.com
(22) She accommodated herself to her new surroundings.
(23) He immediately noticed the amenity of his new surroundings.
(24) A new building must fit in with its surroundings.
(25) He was overawed by rather grand surroundings.
(26) She stood on deck to gaze at the unfamiliar surroundings.
(27) Absorbed in her work, she was totally oblivious of her surroundings.
(28) He didn't feel completely at ease in the strange surroundings.
(29) Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay; irrespective of your surroundings.
(30) The brickwork will mellow over the years so that it blends with the surroundings.
More similar words: surrounding, surround, surrounded, abounding, astounding, founding father, abound in, funding, round and round, compound interest, understanding, misunderstanding, surrogate, underground, round, around, ground, round off, round up, all round, grounds, get around, come round, go around, all around, groundnut, bum around, runaround, landing, ending.