Random good picture Not show
1. Fred's MJOLNIR armor was carbonized black.
2. Coal is carbonized and lithifyied vegetation.
3. Carbonized plant remains are commonly abundant.
4. Partially carbonized vegetable matter, usually mosses, bogs and used as fertilizer and fuel.
5. With choice quality carbon sources, the products comprise carbonized and active exquisite treatment processes.
6. The technology of processing carbonized Cirsium japonicum was selected by using orthogonal experiment design.
7. Through a carbonized cotton thread in a vacuum glass bulb. His invention proved that.
8. RESULTS Carbonized catnip had higher content of tannin and reinforced hemostasia and cruor effects.
9. After braking, a carbonized organic matter layer with richer copper and iron forms on the worn surface of the asbestus.
10. In comparison with the carbonized fibers, the carbon fibers after graphitization treatment display more perfect crystal orientation along the main surface of ribbon-shaped carbon fibers.
11. AIM:To establish the fingerprint for Cacumen Platycladi (carbonized) by HPLC.
12. The impregnation increment of epoxy resin for carbonized bamboo board with conventional impregnation is low.
13. Furfuralcohol resin was carbonized to make carbon materials. The elements and structure of resin carbon materials were analyzed.
14. Partially carbonized vegetable matter, usually mosses, found in bogs and used as fertilizer and fuel.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Once settled in an armchair, he took out a shortish but fairly carbonized pipe and began smoking.
16. Upon pyrolysis of organic aerogel powder at high temperature, the carbonized aerogel can be obtained.
17. As of the end of 2008, the national total installed capacity of carbonized desulfurization unit to reach 379 million kilowatts, of the total thermal power capacity of more than 66%.
18. The distributor cap and rotor and the coil head should be examined for carbonized paths that allow high-tension leakage.
19. The stabilized polyacrylonitrile fiber was prepared by the method of liquid - phase stabilization carbonized in nitrogen atmosphere.
20. It can be widely in producing metal silica, iron alloy, ferrosilicon, fertile, electric stone and carbonized silica as an irreplaceable material.
21. Especially the benzene ring of polystyrene cation exchange resin varies slowly. Therefore the graphite degree of carbonized product of polystyrene cation exchange resin is getting low comparatively.
22. Hardness testing the depth and the trapezium of the carbonized layers and quench hardened layers.
23. The distributor cap and rotor and the coil head should be examined for carbonized high - tension leakage.
24. METHODS Make a comparison of properties, content of tannin, hemostasia effect, and cruor effect between different processing grade carbonized catnip.
25. Precursor filaments such as acrylic or cellulose ( mainly rayon ) are carbonized at high temperature.
26. Because a sidestream of hot calcined alumina product is withdrawn from the main processing plant, the sidestream may be carbonized with a minimum energy cost.
27. Either direct quenching or reheated quenching is adopted after the workpieces are carbonized.
28. The B is obviously redistributed in B steel within the whole carbonized and carbonitrided case because of the interaction between B with N and C during carbonizing and carbonitriding.
29. ConclusionIt may produce the new antihemorrhagic active constituent in carbonized Gardenia Jasminoides.
30. Polyacrylonitrile carbon fiber ( PAN - CF ) was tension carbonized at different temperatures and then graphitized.
More similar words: carbonize, decarbonize, carbonization, decarbonization, carbonic, carbonite, decarbonise, carbonic acid, carboniferous, carbon, carbon-14, canonized, carbonara, carbonate, agonized, carbon atom, halocarbon, carbon film, carbon copy, carbon paper, carbonated, bicarbonate, hydrocarbon, carbon black, carbon cycle, carbonation, radiocarbon, colonized, unionized, carbonaceous.