Random good picture Not show
1. Unlike Hart-Davis, who seems to bubble with natural carbonation.
2. Carbonation plays a particularly important role in the weathering of calcareous rocks.
3. The wall rock alteration includes silication, pyritization and carbonation.
4. Chemical weathering: dissolution, oxidation, carbonation , hydrolysis, and hydrations.
5. The chemistry theoretical foundation of carbonation proc ess from the view that the diverse carbo...
6. Carbonation in a beverage tends to slow the absorption of alcohol into the bloodstream.
7. The reaction mechanism of carbonation for the production of light magnesium carbonate from dolomite is discussed.
8. The key step of the process of carbonation of calcined dolomite slurry for preparing light magnesium oxide is studied, which includes the optimum condition of the process and choosing additives.
9. Mechanism of carbonation on the surface of ettringite was studied. Carbonation is carried out in three stages, in which adsorption of water is a controlling procedure.
10. A series of carbonation test of calcined dolomite slurry at low temperature for preparing metastable solution of magnesium bicarbonate is made.
11. The good news is that mineral carbonation promises to lock away CO2 – a powerful greenhouse gas – in a much more stable form than simply pumping it into an underground geologic formation.
12. This study investigates Compressive strength, pore structure and carbonation properties of concrete mixed with alkaline redox potential water(ARPW) were investigated.
13. Test results showed that carbonation may compensate some concrete properties such as compressive strength, splitting strength, electrical resistivity and chloride ion penetration.
14. The process and characteristics agitated continous bubbling carbonation for producing superfine calcium carbonate are introduced.
15. Its process automation of deaeration module and blending carbonation module is described too.
16. The poor gas anti - permeability and carbonation resistance of recycled concrete can be offset by mineral additions.
17. Carbonation is the combination of carbonate or bicarbonate ions with minerals.
18. Company carbonation sugar technology, as bagasse paper technology are at the same industry leading level.
19. However, corrosion test results showed that carbonation increases corrosion rate of reinforcing steel.
20. The rule of the gas - liquid - solid - phase carbonation reaction of lithium carbonate was revealed by double film theory.
21. First the cellular automata model based on the concrete carbonation mechanism is presented.
22. Therefore we believe this phase diagram can apply to phase diagram analysis of trona carbonation and phase diagram calculation.
23. The synthesis process of light magnesium carbonate from low - grade magnesite by carbonation method is described.
24. In the present study, we propose to use coal combustion fly-ash, an industrial waste that contains about 4.1 wt. % of lime (CaO), to sequester carbon dioxide by aqueous carbonation.
25. The results indicate that the autoclaving schedule the ratio of water to dry mixture and C/S ratio have effects on the carbonation of lime sand concrete in different degrees.
26. The model of a factor that fly ash effects on carbonation resistance was found, effect of fly ash on the air infiltration coefficient is analyzed.
27. How to prevent concrete from freezing - thaw and carbonation is very important.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Based on the theory of sonochemistry, the influence of ultrasound on the carbonation process of the synthesis of nanometer light calcium carbonate is studied initiatively.
29. To avoid a general hot pressing domestic diamond caused serious carbonation, damage to the common problem.
30. Practical results show that it enhances the safety and diminishes accidents in the process of continuous carbonation decomposition.
More similar words: carbonated, bicarbonate, carbon dating, radiocarbon dating, carbon, international relations, nationalisation, nationalization, multinational corporation, transnational corporation, carbon cycle, radiocarbon, hydrocarbon, carbonic acid, carbon dioxide, conation, zonation, donation, national, carnation, carbon tetrachloride, nationally, incarnation, detonation, coronation, intonation, nationalise, nationalism, nationalist, nationality.