Random good picture Not show
1. A compound that consists of chlorine and halocarbon.
2. The presence of fingerprints, halocarbon oils, and machine oils have been shown to significantly reduce the temperature resistance of metals, including stainless steel and nickel.
3. Because of the harmful effects of the synthetic halocarbon refrigerants on environment, carbon dioxide becomes a better refrigerant as it is natural substance.
4. As a consequence, the major halocarbon producing nations agreed to phase out production of CFCs, halons, and related compounds, a process that was completed in 1996.
5. The trans-critical CO2 air conditioning system has almost the same efficiency as the halocarbon system, and is suitable to be used in automotive air conditioning system and heat pump system.
More similar words: hydrocarbon, radiocarbon, fluorocarbon, radiocarbon dating, chlorofluorocarbon, carbon, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonara, carbonate, carbonite, carbon copy, carbon film, carbon paper, carbon atom, carbonated, carbon cycle, carbonation, bicarbonate, decarbonise, carbon dating, carbonic acid, carbonaceous, polycarbonate, carbonization, carbonyl group, carboniferous, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, decarbonization.