Random good picture Not show
1) Carbonara: bacon, onion, mushroom, parmesan cheese and cream sauce.
2) Yesterday made own version of spaghetti carbonara with my brother, with mushrooms and peppers.
3) His favourite dish is pasta alla carbonara but as he loves good food in general he adores all traditional Italian dishes.
4) Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson star as two journalists who fall in love with the help of spaghetti carbonara.
5) All items on the menu look attractive, only until some while that our indecisive minds order Bacon Cheese Burger and Linguine Carbonara.
6) 'The No. 1 reason guys lie is so that women don't get mad,' says Mr. Carbonara, a 28-year-old investor-relations officer in New York.
7) The younger ones are more stoic, wondering if the supply line of spaghetti carbonara and shepherd's pie will be interrupted.
More similar words: carbonate, carbonated, bicarbonate, carbonation, carbon, carbon copy, hydrocarbon, decarbonise, carbon cycle, radiocarbon, carbon dating, carbonic acid, carbonyl group, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, decarbonization, radiocarbon dating, carbon tetrachloride, chlorofluorocarbon, collarbone, carboy, car bomb, carboxylic, car boot sale, carbohydrate, carboxyl group, carboxylic acid, sayonara, carboxyhemoglobin, on a regular basis.