Random good picture Not show
1. A hat, a pot holder, a can opener.
2. They were there because the can opener that came with the caravan was worn out.
3. All I asked for was an electric can opener.
4. Pretty good with a can opener.
5. Can I borrow your can opener?
6. Brian: No , three cans, please, and a can opener.
7. Stage 2 : Full thickness macular hole, can opener tear or pseudooperculum(sentencedict.com), 400 micron in diameter.
8. I invented a new can opener that was a hot number in the stores.
9. We have the best - maintained can opener on the block.
10. THE CAN OPENER BROKE, SO I TRIED USING A KNIFE.
11. This can opener can open any can that any can opener can open.
12. She pulled out a can of soup, but the can opener was dead.
13. Just tear open and eat-no need to find a can opener or drain the tuna.
14. Earlier this evening he asked to borrow my new can opener.
15. We packed a few essential cooking utensils such as pots and a can opener for our camping trip.
16. Is a car bumper, but see this part is a removable can opener.
17. I realized I would have to stand firm about the can opener or risk losing my authority over Tam and Richie.
18. When they had their breakfast Tam asked me if he could possibly have a lend of my can opener for their beans.
19. Sometimes it hurts my hands to turn the regular can opener.
20. Massager, Wooden Tray, Chop Stick , Salad Bowl, Tooth Pick, Massage Equipment, Can Opener Tong Massager.
21. We pick up a can, and then use a can opener on it.
22. Standing on his desk , adorned a simple ribbon bow, was an electric can opener.
23. Household conveniences such as a washing machine, an electric can opener, and disposable diapers.
24. You have to too HAs kitchen accessories and cooking utensils, especially a manual can opener.
25. Kitchen Tools and Gadgets, Cutlery, Plastic Utensils, Bbq Tools, Egg Beater , Can Opener and Barware Kitchenware.
More similar words: tin opener, opener, canopy, panoply, open, openly, opening, open air, in the open, open-minded, propensity, open secret, energy, open primary, scenery, generic, general, ripeness, with open arms, open the door to, generally, venerate, generate, energize, gardener, listener, enervate, generous, energetic, penetrate.