Random good picture Not show
1. Well, I can call for help.
2. There's a telephone call for you, Mr Baron.
3. Let me transfer this call for you.
4. The old call for spiritual tend.
5. A call for a vote of no-confidence in the president was rejected.
6. A call for 100 bottles of blood was answered promptly.
7. He didn't even have the intelligence to call for an ambulance.
8. I will call for you tomorrow and we'll go to the park together.
9. There is a call for the concession of certain rights.
10. We support the call for the enactment of a Bill of Rights.
11. Please call for help.
12. "There's no call for talk like that,(sentencedict .com)" Mrs Evans reproved him.
13. I'll call for you at eight.
14. Is Derrick about? There's a phone call for him.
15. The ship radioed a call for help.
16. Dawkins ends his discussion with a call for liberation.
17. Paine's words are a clarion call for demo-cracy.
18. More work does not necessarily call for more men.
19. I'll call for you at seven.
20. Your plan will call for a lot of money.
21. The negotiations will call for considerable dexterity.
22. When will you call for the article?
23. Shall I call for you at eight?
24. All the neighbours heard a call for help.
25. The President made a call for national unity.
26. There's not much call for fur coats these days.
27. More work doesn't necessarily call for more men.
28. At first they resisted the call for reform.
29. I heard a call for help.
30. After he was attacked[sentencedict.com], he managed to stagger to the phone and call for help.
More similar words: call forth, fall for, on behalf of, call, recall, scale, call in, vocal, local, call up, call off, call on, fiscal, call back, logical, radical, ethical, medical, so-called, musical, typical, clinical, vertical, critical, basically, calendar, typically, tropical, chemical, ironically.