Random good picture Not show
(1) Are you going by boat or by air?
(2) The transportation of goods by air costs a lot.
(3) The goods have been consigned to you by air.
(4) We will go there by air.
(5) We can now travel by air.
(6) We couldn't induce the old lady to travel by air.
(7) She was rushed to hospital by air ambulance.
(8) All supplies are transported by air.
(9) Are you travelling by boat or by air?
(10) Casualties had to be brought to hospital by air.
(11) I'd prefer to travel by air.
(12) It only takes three hours by air .
(13) We can annoy the enemy by air raids.
(14) a journey by air/bus/land/rail/sea, etc.
(15) Some substances resist corrosion by air or water.
(16) You can freight your belongings by air or sea.
(17) I usually travel by air.
(18) We can send it by air/sea freight.
(19) Supplies were brought in by air.
(20) I shall send the letter by air.
(21) Flights by Air Europe depart Gatwick on Tuesdays.
(22) Are you going by sea or by air?
(23) The car's speed was reduced by air/wind resistance.
(24) I don't travel much by air. Sentencedict.com
(25) A further complication was Fred's refusal to travel by air.
(26) You can get there just as cheaply by air as by train.
(27) Will the goods be sent by air or sea freight?
(28) We are cleared by Air Traffic Control to taxi and take off.
(29) Did he go there by air or by train? The former seems more likely.
(30) We'll send your personal belongings by air freight and your furniture by sea freight.