Random good picture Not show
1. Of course, it was usually the de Ia Torre boys, not the girls, who came in for special consideration.
2. He was nervous and cocky at our briefing, the dashing leader of a combat mission to the dreaded Ia Drang.
3. The siege of Pleime in the Ia Drang valley ended on October 27.
4. Still, as bearers of the de Ia Torre name, the girls were made to feel important.
5. The siege of Pleime was still going strong in Ia Drang valley(sentencedict.com), but in our battalion nothing was happening.
6. Chucha was like a nun who had joined the convent of the de Ia Torre clan.
7. The stuff of impressionist painting had been the fleeting glimpse of Ia vie moderne rather than the solid statue.
8. IAS indicates that the diphosphonic acid is adsorbed on the surface of fersmite.
9. The UH-1Y's IAS provides the helicopter with an interoperable glass cockpit and an avionics system, integrated by Northrop Grumman.
10. Oracle 9 iAS Wireless is the mobile component of the Oracle 9 i Application Server.
11. Northrop Grumman Corp.'s Integrated Avionics System (IAS) flies in UH-1Y Huey helicopters, which are scheduled for initial deployment early in 2009 with 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit.
12. With each revision to IAS 22, the criteria for applying the pooling method of accounting for a business combination have become more specific.
13. This paper introduced the harmfulness of IAS Eichhornia crassipes to rivers, lakes in china, the reasons of harmfulness were analysed, the preventing countermeasures were presented.
14. The fifth part is introduction of IAS 12 underst anding, including revise of IAS 12, how to use Balance sheet debt method, measurement and disclosure of deferred assets and deferred liabilities.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
15. Furthermore, Oracle 9 iAS Wireless gives options to enter a symbolic name to represent the preset groups.
16. The paper introduces the harmfulness of IAS eichhornia crassipes to rivers and lakes of China, analyses the reasons of harmfulness, and then puts forward the preventing countermeasures at present.
17. Methods: 981 recruits were assessed with Interaction Anxiousness Scale ( IAS ).
18. Hedges are classified as fair value hedges, cash flow hedges, and hedges of the net investment in a foreign operation, and the accounting is similar to the IAS 39 requirements.
19. In effect, this has entailed moving its Gaap towards international accounting standards IAS.
20. A finding is reported that the reconciliation information between the CAS and IAS has the incremental value relevance.
21. The application server is responsible for generating VoiceXML pages from the Oracle 9 iAS Wireless XML.
22. This paper presents a improved AS - SPIHT ( IAS - SPIHT ) image compression coding algorithm.
23. "It's as if people were working on the far side of the river waiting for someone to throw this bridge across, " says Peter Sarnak, a number theorist at IAS.
24. BACKGROUND: With the progressive refinement of endovascular techniques, fewer IAs are being treated with open microsurgery.
25. This item reduces your dependance on MoM and gives you a source of IAS that doesn't have such a huge drawback.