Random good picture Not show
1. The pictograph a mountain was originally three peaks together.
2. Pictograph is the base of conformation of Chinese character.
3. Generally speaking, the pictograph is the first text.
4. Pictograph is an old writing.
5. It makes Chinese pictograph completely evolve from image to abstractness and symbolization.
6. Diagram 8 is a pictograph showing the number of cameras sold by a company over four months.
7. The pictograph for a mountain was originally three peaks together.
8. Moreover, the pictograph characteristic of Chinese words makes the space-time idea in the mysterious figure be kept maximally.
9. It was pointed out that he pictograph comprehension, historicity and pattern are the reasons that caused the beauty of its adorning.
10. The pictograph has a very long history and has been used in many adorning designs.
11. Dongba pictograph painting has a classical features five works of art, beautiful lines, respectively, by the form of leaves, beautiful colors, dynamic performance and features.
12. The thinking of pictograph and ideograph help form the Chinese traditional art pursuit: the mood of a literary work and vividness.
13. But a language, no matter how it is implemented, seems to be a language-even for pictographs or hand gestures.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. We can therefore now attempt to reply to the question posed earlier: from pictographs to what?
15. This paper is of and perfecting the book Naxi Pictograph Character Chart.
16. Shape imitation and meaning imitation are two expressive features of pictograph.
17. During its process of social historical development, the Naxi People invented the unique pictograph and wrote a vast literature of history archives.
18. Chinese and English belong to two different languages, english-chinese translation is not pictograph and letters of simple conversion.
19. When it moved to the toolbar, it became square, lost its text, and acquired a pictograph, an iconic legend.
20. If a single Chinese character is considered from the perspectives of pictograph , ideograph and phonology, a Chinese character is a syllabic language integrating character with word.
21. If a single Chinese character is considered from the perspectives of pictograph, ideograph and phonology, a Ch...
22. The character "Fa"in ancient times, with the unique form of pictograph , has offered a lot of beneficial inspiration for the discussion of its definition and origin today.
More similar words: autograph, photograph, photographer, cartography, photography, cinematography, homograph, biography, topography, demography, stenographer, demographic, iconography, bibliography, choreography, biogeography, autobiography, graph, rotogravure, graphic, epigraph, bar graph, graphite, grapheme, polygraph, telegraph, paragraph, depict, victor, picture.