Random good picture Not show
2. Journalists will be able to preview the exhibition tomorrow.
3. Donna might be able to come tomorrow, but it's very unlikely .
4. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to bear the pain.
5. You should be able to evaluate your own work.
6. We should be able to sell the house at a profit.
7. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
8. Travel and see the world; afterwards, you will be able to put your concerns in perspective.
9. The firm will be able to undercut its competitors whilst still making a profit.
10. We won't be able to tell what skills the man has until we try him out.
11. I shall be able to go tomorrow.
12. With a lot of training, we might be able to lick the team into shape in time for next year's games.
13. I have some information you may be able to use .
14. Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
15. Will you be able to come?
16. Will she be able to cope with the work?
17. You must be able to speak French for this job.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. We should be able to retail most of these products to overseas customers.
19. If we all set to, we should be able to finish the job in a week.
20. Some memory, to be able to erase; Just as some people,to be able to replace.
21. You need a long series of data to be able to discern such a trend.
22. I'll be able to work for many more years.
23. I knew she wouldn't be able to resist pairing me off with someone.
24. The lucky winner will be able to choose from three different holidays.
25. He may be able to prescribe you something for that cough.
26. Surely anyone with marketing gumption should be able to sell good books at any time of year.
28. Not until this turbulent region can shuffle off the burdens of the past will it be able to settle peacefully into the community of nations.
29. When the typhoon struck, we were afraid our ship might not be able to weather the storm.
30. May I be strenuous, energetic and persevering !May I be patient! May I be able to bear and forbear the wrongs of others! May I ever keep a promise given!
More similar words: agreeable, changeable, bearable, unchangeable, be available, able, table, cable, unable, enable, tableau, suitable, disabled, reliable, variable, vegetable, comparable, favorable, on the table, available, acceptable, vulnerable, inevitable, remarkable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, sustainable, considerable, care about, come about.