Random good picture Not show
1. Kelp is rich in vitamins and trace elements.
2. They cultivated kelp off the seashore of their village.
3. Seaweed - such as nori, dulse and kelp.
4. Giant kelp is the sea urchins' chief food supply.
5. Anyhow, we loaded kelp for Glasgow.
6. The kelp bass with their telltale checkerboard markings are fabled in these waters.
7. A lion's mane jellyfish nestled in a kelp frond.
8. Through plastic kelp and Bream.
9. In animals, kelp can lower blood sugar.
10. On the beach giant kelp had washed ashore.
11. Thin kelp is cut grow about 1 centimeter filament.
12. Such as kelp, seaweed, fish and so on.
13. Since 1927 kelp has been growing naturally around Dalian.
14. Kelp contains nearly thirty minerals which nourish the glands ( especially the thyroid and pituitary ) .
15. Ferri rich food has the animal liver, the kelp, the lean meat and so on.
16. Kelp silk coils fold orderly insert peach end to make a tape.
17. Kelp: for seafood. Flavour, salty. Efficacy clearing water, soft firm dissipating.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. A young fur seal forages amid bull kelp near Gansbaai, South Africa.
19. Usage Kelp has a long history of use as a food and as a source of assimilable iodine.
20. Cultured kelp for the iodine plant on raw materials and a large number of supply market.
21. Squid, scallops, live abalone, kelp, offshore tuna, yellow fish oil are several advantages of the species.
22. He had sifted some larger pebbles from the sand and was throwing them absently at the dike of drift and kelp.
23. Farther down the cove hundreds of periwinkles move slowly over the black rocks, feeding on kelp.
24. Landing on the beach presented no problems, though finding a passage through the kelp beds near the shore took some time.
25. Lifeguards at that time reported that the whale appeared lethargic and did not attempt to swim away once freed from the kelp.
26. Lobster fishers had spotted the infant whale Monday morning caught in thick kelp about a mile off the coast of San Diego.
27. And then hurl that plastic, careful that it lands between the kelp stringers.
28. The companies also undertake to ensure the protection of four marine species: kelp, abalone, sand dollars and sea urchins.
29. Seaweeds are any of numerous marine algae, such as a kelp, rock weed , or gulfweed.
30. This paper reported the studied results on ing fucoidan from the kelp Laminaria japonica Aresch.