Random good picture Not show
1. Hard anodization has been more and more popularly applied in the fields of machinery and airway industry, but very seldom in the ammunition manufacturing.
2. The anodization behaviour of ECR alloy and 18 8 stainless steel in the saturated salt solution is analysed and both properties of local and total corrosion resistance are also compared.
3. The latest research achievements of anodization for aluminum and its alloys were reviewed.
4. The anodization of aluminum is a popular method for surface treatment which has been extensively used in building and decoration industries.
5. In addition, micro-arc anodization of wheels and motor parts were studied in the process in order to lay foundations for industrial use of the technology.
6. The plasma development, anodization , polymerization and PCVD are discussed briefly.
7. Anodization apparatus, anodization system, and apparatus and method for treating matrix thereof.
8. The porous alumina film prepared by anodization of aluminum in chromic acid under constant voltage and direct current can absorb infared wave.
9. When the anodization time extended , the pore diameters decreased , while the film thickness increased ,[sentencedict.com/anodization.html] but the increase tendency was more and more slower .
10. This study was to evaluate the blood coagulation changes of commercially pure Ti surface after an electrochemical anodization treatment.
11. Black conversion films could be fabricated using both the potentiostatic anodization and cyclic oxidation-reduction method.
12. This Paper reports on the electrochromic characteristics of NiO - based thin films electrochemically deposited by anodization oxideglass.
13. Porous alumina templates were obtained by one and two - step anodization respectively.
14. Porous silicon (PS) was prepared by the electrochemical etching technique with self-made cell. The orthogonal experimental method is adopted to design anodization parameters.
15. Anodic oxide membranes with nano-nano hierarchical structures are fabricated on the surface of pure alumina by two-step anodization.
16. Finally, we put forward a new growth model for PAA—oxygen bubble mould effect and the mechanism of PAA and we also gave a new explanation for the Vt curve of anodization.
17. All the results above-mentioned suggest that the efficient visible light of porous silicon is from the powder-like fluorescent material produced in the process of anodization.
18. Material is stainless steel and high intensity aviation grade aluminum alloy through anodization, firm and durable, long service life.
19. Anodie oxide membranes with nano-nano hierarchical structures are fabricated on the surface of pure alumina by two-step anodization.
20. The main results and conclusions can be summarized as follows:AAO template with highly ordered pores was fabricated in acidic solution by using anodization method.
More similar words: iodization, periodization, oxidization, subsidization, fluidization, hybridization, standardization, canonization, anodize, anodizing, internationalization, saturation magnetization, rationalization, nationalization, United Nations Organization, international organization, utilization ratio, fictionalization, functionalization, institutionalization, neutralization reaction, functional organization, somatization, privatization, dramatization, ionization, unionization, deionization, schematization, keratinization.