Random good picture Not show
1. Institutionalization was necessary when his wife became both blind and violent.
2. Wagstaff is a pivotal figure in the institutionalization of photography as a mainstream art medium.
3. They use sociologist's term for this pressure: institutionalization.sentencedict.com/institutionalization.html
4. The institutionalization of criminal prosecution right begins in American and tends to be an international trend.
5. It was Institutionalization and gradual perfection of the Dual-system under the control of the country.
6. The institutionalization of Emotion has different functional requirements whose maladjustment could bring in clash.
7. Institutionalization: Institutionalized processes are consistently performed across an organization ( subject to appropriate tailoring ).
8. The claim to legitimacy of particular possession is based entirely upon the institutionalization of rights.
9. In the same period the power of standing committee chairmen was further eroded by the institutionalization and proliferation of sub-committees.
10. The forming and developing of rights usually go through three phases of idealization, institutionalization and actualization.
More similar words: institutionalize, educational institution, institutionalized, correctional institution, institutionalise, institutionalised, institutional, institutional investor, institutionally, constitutionality, constitutionalism, national institutes of health, constitutional, constitutionally, constitutional convention, unconstitutional, mental institution, institution, financial institution, fictionalization, internationalization, substitutional, rationalization, nationalization, lending institution, academic institution, personalization, constitution, depersonalization, canalization.