Random good picture Not show
2. The hunter shot the stag dead.
3. The hounds will soon hunt down the stag.
4. I heard panting like a hunted stag.
5. The dun stag stayed back, sidestepping like a boxer.
6. The stag was now at full gallop on the springy turf.
7. By Enabling Laws the Reich stag empowered the government to legislate in the name of the Reich stag.
8. Two mornings ago David Gower and his stag night team-mates were groaning under their bedcovers.
9. A fully-grown stag leapt over the Toyota of Britain's Charles Golding in mid-stage.
10. This is supposed to be a stag party, not an annual general meeting.
11. The stag is a primal male creature, filled with force and dynamism.
12. A sort of frat party / stag club atmosphere pervades Tallahassee.
13. He leaps and plunges like a wounded stag through agonizing death throes.
14. Of the stag party now only Jack, Charlie, George and one other remained.
15. Scarcity value apart, the Stag is made of the right stuff by classic yardsticks.
16. Another was fatally injured by a stag when dispensing feed to his herd of deer.
17. In the distance, a rutting stag sounded its thick-tongued, inconsolable bellow.
18. I liked to imagine for showing his cronies stag movies, but probably just for men's talk.
19. To travel through the world it is necessary to have the mouth of hog, the legs of a stag, the eyes of a falcon, the ears of an ass, shoulders of a camel, and the face of an ape, and overplus, a satchel full of money and patience.
20. The operation came to an end on 8 October 1988, when Mazur faked his own wedding stag night.
21. Outside it'd be roasted potatoes floating in vats of butter and a whole stag on a spit.
22. On the wedding day, he was holding his head and nudging his friends about the wild stag night they'd enjoyed.
23. Another pavement, from Verulamium, also suggests some affinity with the Lion and Stag mosaic.
24. The flak was heavy, relentless as hounds chasing a cornered stag up and down high ground.
25. He sat shame-faced as a court heard that his career was in tatters because of the stag night brawl.
26. As Yanto went through, Billy turned and hurled his stick at the oncoming stag(Sentencedict.com), which hesitated slightly.
27. As lads, ignorant about stalking, two of us hove over a horizon just as some one fired at a stag.
28. She flung into his face drops from her wet hand and as they fell upon him he was changed into a stag.
29. The tough rugby player at first put the pain of his acute appendicitis down to the after-effects of his stag night.
30. On the wall behind him there was a picture of a stag lowering its antlers on a rocky promontory beneath puffy clouds.
More similar words: stage, a stage, hostage, stagger, upstage, stagnant, staggered, at this stage, staggering, tag, outage, heritage, cottage, sabotage, price tag, shortage, advantage, percentage, contagion, antagonist, contagious, antagonism, fight against, take advantage of, stall, stand, stay, star, stare, pasta.