Random good picture Not show
1. This design aims for harmony of form and function.
2. The leukocytes maintain their integrity and function during the isolation and labelling procedure.
3. Healthy organic growth is proportionate, with each area and function developing in relation to the other.
4. In terms of both history and function, the chief feature of parliamentary privilege is freedom of speech.
5. The study of structure and function will to some extent discern similarities of process in these movements.
6. The relational devices such as word order and function words are explicit ways of linking ideas.
7. The scope and function of mind has certain limits, because of something inherent in the very fabric of mind.
8. It is the nature and function of imagination to envisage what is not yet, or is no longer, the case.
9. Physicians trained in internal medicine are attached and function as consultants.
10. Each business unit, site and function will run its own local award scheme before the end of the year.
11. The header file defines function objects and function adapters.
12. Ingredient and function: Rosemary, Hyaloplasm acid, Collagen, Coconut oil.
13. Crankiness includes hostility and function misguiding.
14. Their sensory perception as well as their motor responses - their behaviour - are thus totally consonant with their bodily form and function.
15. Its research programme comprises a range of projects which focus on the role and function of law in society.
16. He designed the first great suspension bridge, an idea that combines beauty and function perfectly.
17. Individuals need a social identity - a sense of peoplehood - if they are to identify, develop and function in society.
18. A few examples of bibliographies are noted below, with brief comments on their type and function: 1.
19. It looks as though the nature of the whole determines the nature and function of its parts.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. It is a simple extension of that approach to then use methods to invoke pieces of procedure and function.
21. It was because of the possibility of literary devices losing their defamiliarizing capacity that the distinction between device and function was introduced.
22. This last point raises a fundamental question about the nature and function of standing rules.
23. With these, the highly skilled and trained chiropractor effects a purely bio-mechanical correction to restore normal movement and function.
24. As I hope to show, Golding anticipates some recent findings of scholars on the nature and function of metaphor.
25. A 3-D card is the crucial component in making a virtual world and its inhabitants look and function as its makers intended.
26. The labial palps are composed of one to four segments and function as sensory organs.
27. On many important icons, precious gems relating to the colour and function of each chakra are used instead of metal.
28. This would explain the great effort expended in moving the stones long distances: they had a specific quality and function.
29. Why is it that content words tend to be preserved and function words omitted?
30. These rhythm pipes and rhythm sticks are usually hollowed out and function as resonators.
More similar words: function, functional, malfunction, sanction, distinction, action, auction, section, fiction, renunciation, handful, reduction, fraction, election, reaction, selection, objection, infection, attraction, projection, production, conviction, connection, protection, inspection, prediction, take action, reflection, collection, restriction.