Random good picture Not show
1. Who could lend me a pair of acuminous eyes.
2. New design idea, acuminous artistic feeling.
3. As a designer, Qing has his acuminous.
4. As a designer, Qing has his acuminous foresight.
5. Both advanced design idea and acuminous marketing insight enable Neptum to become a worldwide brand.
6. Having several years professional service experience, and acuminous market insight, we have reached the foreign advanced level in functional chemicals research and service.
7. Its only pity the thought is acuminous the acquirement is weak.
8. She love her hometown's people, she love her life, she got acuminous of observation and the sense to communicate.
9. Had experienced shining for more than 100 years, women's tennis garment became a vane of fashion because of its abundant historical connotation and acuminous vogue wind.
More similar words: numinous, luminous, leguminous, voluminous, bituminous coal, luminous intensity, acuminate, ominous, ominously, coterminous, cumin, cumin seed, luminosity, heinous, spinous, ruinous, mutinous, resinous, glutinous, ruinously, villainous, oleaginous, gelatinous, libidinous, mountainous, vertiginous, mucilaginous, multitudinous, platitudinous, acumen.