Random good picture Not show
1. The World Bank is being urged to write off debts from developing countries.
2. Did you write off for tickets?
3. The United States agreed to write off debts worth billions of dollars.
4. The president persuaded the West to write off Polish debts.
5. These people are difficult to write off as malingering employees.
6. Are you going to write off for that free poster?
7. We decided to write off the rest of the day and go shopping.
8. Write off today for your free Batman poster!
9. Many entrepreneurs expect to write off all their expenses.
10. The stolen car is a write off.
11. The company said it will write off $ 80 million in inventory to account for the expected lower selling prices.
12. Westerners are often tempted to write off the great urban centers of the developing world as almost beyond hope.
13. The bank has been trying to write off huge losses from its CornerStone credit card over several recent quarters.
14. Most nurseries write off one in 10 plants, for failing to germinate, thrive or being destroyed by pests.
15. Depreciation is calculated to write off the cost or valuation of tangible assets other than freehold land over their estimated useful lives.
16. The new method would let donors write off 100 percent of their donations to private and religious charities up to $ 500.
17. As a result Ferranti had to write off ￡215million, reissue its annual report and negotiate financial support from its bankers.
18. Daimler will write off 2. 3 billion marks in 1995 against the Fokker losses.
19. They write off Ireland as a spent force, which in my experience is a foolish thing to do.
20. They could write off all investments in the year they are made rather than spreading them out over a period of years.
21. European governments were persuaded to write off the republic's largest debts.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. It may not be a bad thing that they write off their marriage before it begins.
23. After a series of meetings, the banks were forced to write off the company's debts.
24. Nor, says Mr Imai, should they be allowed to write off the exorbitant sums they spend on promoting group-wide harmony.
25. The incidence of bad debt, he concluded, was socially unacceptable and financially disastrous. Write off or write back?
26. Even if these things can be believed, it would be foolish to write off the Khmers Rouges.
27. If the answer is yes, ask your Guider to write off for more information.
28. Of the top 19 banks, 13 are expected to make losses this year as they write off bad debts.
29. Yet some people of conscience felt they must not write off these possible converts.
30. Banks are trying to cut costs to generate money to write off their bad loans.