Random good picture Not show
(1) They start work at dawn.
(2) I don't work at the weekend.
(3) We quit work at five.
(4) They stopped work at sunset.
(5) I start work at nine.
(6) He was bending over his work at desk.
(7) They had an agreement never to talk about work at home.
(8) I find it hard to work at home because there are too many distractions.
(9) I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
(10) We often work at night.
(11) I work at head office now[http://sentencedict.com/work at.html], for my sins.
(12) The students work at their own pace.
(13) Policemen and policewomen work at a police station.
(14) I work at the university.
(15) I was out of work at the time.
(16) Dr Hoffman did his postgraduate work at Leicester University.
(17) I desire you to set to work at once.
(18) I do some voluntary work at the local hospital.
(19) She doesn't have to work at weekends.
(20) There, I've made it work at last.
(21) He used to work at the FO.
(22) I'm absolutely snowed under with work at the moment.
(23) He starts work at 4am.
(24) The workers quit work at noon.
(25) We started our work at eight.
(26) I'm swamped with work at the moment.
(27) I never did a stroke of work at college.
(28) Father begins work at 8 every morning.
(29) She goes to/leaves for work at 8 o'clock.
(30) He hopes to be made a knight for his work at the Bank of England.
More similar words: work, at work, works, network, work up, work out, worker, work off, workout, out of work, paintwork, workshop, workplace, framework, the working class, look at, remarkable, the dark ages, fork, pork, word, world, worth, worry, worthy, at worst, in a word, be worth, in the world, worldwide.