Random good picture Not show
1) The arctic shore remains frozen until the summer thaw.
2) Allow the meat to thaw properly before cooking it.
3) The snow started to thaw as the temperature kept up.
4) The spring thaw caused the river to deluge the region.
5) At least this second meeting had helped to thaw the atmosphere.
6) Thaw out the frozen meat before cooking.
7) I'm only just beginning to thaw out after taking the dogs out this morning.
8) The river often floods during the thaw.
9) The atmosphere slowly began to thaw.
10) The early thaw preindicated an avalanche.
11) Thaw it out completely before reheating in a saucepan.
12) After the talk,(http://sentencedict.com/thaw.html)Martin began to thaw out.
13) There are signs of a thaw in relations between the two countries.
14) After a good dinner,the guests began to thaw out.
15) I remember to thaw out the chicken before I leave home.
16) The river doubles in size during the spring thaw.
17) The thaw has set in early this year.
18) Thaw frozen meat in its packet and then cook as soon as possible.
19) The sudden thaw means that spring is here.
20) The spring thaw caused heavy flooding.
21) Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
22) When the thaw comes, pay attention to how your yard is draining, especially in places where water accumulates.
23) But 50-year-old Thaw has gone to extreme lengths to keep his location secret and has turned into a virtual recluse.
24) It's so cold the snow doesn't get a chance to thaw.
25) It took up to Christmas for political relations to thaw.
26) After a few glasses of wine Robert began to thaw a little.
27) He held his hands in front of the fire to thaw them out.
28) We slogged through the mud of an early spring thaw.
29) When it's icy, the city salts the roads to thaw the ice.
30) His visit is one of the most striking results of the thaw in relations between East and West.
More similar words: shawl, mohawk, tomahawk, hawthorn, that, than, lethal, thank, at hand, thatch, at that, all that, thanks, see that, so that, and that, in that, withal, that is, now that, thank you, naphtha, other than, lethargy, left hand, only that, in that way, and all that, thanks to, rather than.