Random good picture Not show
1. The people that started Underground Railroad were amateurs.
2. The Underground Railroad is neither a railroad, nor underground.
3. In 2004 a center in honor of the "underground railroad" opens in Cincinnati.
4. Because of her work on the Underground Railroad, Harriet Tubman was called Moses.
5. By night he was a "conductor" on the Underground Railroad, helping people slip by the slave hunters.
6. The underground Railroad was forged by the efforts of those who were prepared to fight against slavery and stand up for the long-suffering Southern black Americans .
7. Negro slaves took great chances to escape to freedom. Many gained their freedom through the so-called "underground railroad."
8. He had attended church, had a family, helped in the underground railroad, fought in the Civil War.
9. Even though shelters were emerging, it was like the underground railroad.
10. She also collected tales from those runaway slaves who escaped via the Underground Railroad.
11. Eventually three principal routes converged at the Coffin house, which came to be the Grand Central Terminal of the Underground Railroad.
12. Backlash against the law helped fuel the abolitionist movement and increased participation on the Underground Railroad.
13. Probability suggests she will return to the GDI medical colony near Provo, or enter the underground railroad here, near New Detroit. The decision is yours, Commander Slavik.
14. A mission to find a self-realized android may initiate a fascinating look at a futuristic Underground Railroad[sentencedict.com], but a little side gossiping might let you lie your way to quest completion.
15. He used his lecture fees to aid fugitive slaves, headed the Rochester station of the Underground Railroad, and framed a plan for the establishment of an industrial college for African Americans.
16. The others made it to the Ohio shore, where Parker hurriedly arranged for a wagon to take them to the next "station" on the Underground Railroad -- the first leg of their journey to safety in Canada.
17. AC : Whew ! I feel like I just made it through the Underground Railroad. Fried chicken anyone?
18. The former slave known for leading more than 300 people—including her elderly parents—to freedom as a conductor on the Underground Railroad was also a Union spy.
19. The two met in Canada where she told him all she knew of the Underground Railroad in the East.
20. Plymouth was the home of the great abolitionist preacher Henry Ward Beecher and a stop on the Underground Railroad.
21. She returned to the South at least nineteen times to lead her family and hundreds of other slaves to freedom via the Underground Railroad.
22. Before leaving we also wandered to Orange Street, which played a part in the National Underground Railroad, the network via which southern slaves escaped to freedom before and during the Civil War.
23. Harriet Tubman became famous as a "conductor" on the Underground Railroad during the turbulent 1850s.Sentence dictionary
24. Two weeks later, starving and exhausted, the family reached Cincinnati, where they made contact with members of the Underground Railroad.
25. The outcome of these conclusions may not fully mature, but I hope it can play a role for the Underground Railroad in the actual project to improve seismic performance of the proposal.
More similar words: underground, railroad, undergrowth, undergraduate, grounded, round and round, ungrounded, all round, fundraiser, ground, aground, grounds, undergo, undergone, groundhog, foreground, groundnut, undergird, playground, groundless, ground beef, background, gain ground, groundwork, rounded, bounder, founder, ground floor, groundwater, ground-floor.