Random good picture Not show
1. The cat uncurled sensuously.
2. The cat uncurled itself and jumped off the wall.
3. She uncurled her legs from under her.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. The snake slowly uncurled.
5. Penelope's fingers curled and uncurled nervously in her lap.
6. She uncurled her legs, determinedly smoothed down the neat white culottes, and stood up.
7. The wizard uncurled his stinging fist and the roll of gold coins slipped between his throbbing fingers.
8. The doctor uncurled his fingers to reveal a small gold crucifix.
9. He uncurled her fingers and reset the fist with the thumb on the outside.
10. The cat uncurled ( itself ) sensuously .
11. From the dead tree, Kevin uncurled the guide rope, anchored the other end to his van and pulled forward to tighten it.
12. The tiger uncurled sensuously.
13. On the table in front of the sofa was a vase holding four pink roses, the blooms in various stages of uncurled perfection.
More similar words: curled, curled up, curler, curlew, furled, uncured, burley, odourless, burlesque, colourless, curl, curly, incur, curl up, curling, incurve, concur, curlicue, uncut, incurring, incursion, incurable, incurably, incurious, curling iron, concurrent, concurring, concur with, avuncular, concurrence.