Random good picture Not show
1. Leaves danced curlicues on the pavement as the wind ripped them from the plane trees and sent them scurrying along the ground.
2. I placed my hand among the grey curlicues of Hugh's fallen chest.
3. She considered her reflection between the gilded curlicues of the eighteenth-century looking glass in the hallway and decided to begin a diet.
4. A letter, handwritten in purple ink with many curlicues, may have its text reproduced in printed form.
5. White stuccowork of curlicue fills the blank spaces.
6. Who has the English curlicue to write character style?
7. According to director Ruben Fleischer, the zany, curlicue plot of 30 Minutes or Less is the key to its appeal.
8. And welcome to the Curlicue Restaurant, how are you guys doing?
9. And there's the marvelous shape, which closely resembles the following things: (a)curlicue, (b)pinwheel, (c)conch, (d)black hole.
10. Remnants of the feathers and " curlicue" designs can still be seen.
11. It might be delicately written in curlicue letters on a flower covered card or poignantly stated in the modern manner.
12. The Gyggle forearms were covered all over with a regular pattern of tight ginger curlicues of hair.
13. We learned a copperplate at my convent, with elaborate curlicues of capitals I have not seen in any other calligraphy.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Gyggle's hideous cheesecloth shirt, the buttons pulled apart to the sternum, revealing still more tight ginger curlicues.
15. It appeared to hold a mesmeric fascination for him as his dark, red-veined eyes watched the rising curlicue of steam.
16. She marked the meridians, numbered the latitudes and longitudes, and added a curlicue of compass points to make it navigable.
17. There was a new trivet on the counter with a homely saying in wrought-iron curlicue.
18. Hello, my name is Francis. And welcome to the Curlicue Restaurant, how are you guys doing?
19. Or even the fur ball on Serena Linley, or the lilac curlicue sprouting from the mother of the bride?
20. Elegant enclosure made by valuable log, together with gilding vertical shaft and beautiful curlicue shows magnificence.
21. Some Nubian ibex, wild goats found only in the Middle East, made an appearance, looking regal with their curlicue horns.
More similar words: curling, churlish, surliness, curl, curly, curl up, curled, curler, curlew, garlic, epicure, epicurus, pedicure, manicure, epicurean, curricula, curriculum, manicurist, amicus curiae, extracurricular, curriculum vitae, public utility, public security, berlin airlift, cue, public policy, rescue, autocue, rescued, rescuer.