Random good picture Not show
1. Our tour guide showed us around the old town.
2. She was previously employed as a tour guide.
3. The tour guide came back for the stragglers who were still taking pictures.
4. Kim worked as a tour guide in Cambridge last summer.
5. The tour guide pointed out the inscription that runs round the inside of the dome.
6. The tour guide gave a running commentary from the front of the coach.
7. The tour guide begins his patter on Forty-sixth.
8. She gives the impression that being tour guide and teacher to this group of foreigners disrupted a process of something more important.
9. The tour guide managed to be funny and informative, without overdoing it.
10. That seems like a question for our experienced tour guide, Monika Koppel.
11. He likes his new life as a tour guide better, he says,(http://sentencedict.com/tour guide.html) because he likes people.
12. According to our tour guide, Gibraltar is the largest fortress in the world.
13. Hostetler served as tour guide, supervising an offense that shed its lingering turnover habit.
14. My thoughts wandered as the tour guide began his patter.
15. Our tour guide was nowhere to be seen, so we set off to explore the city alone.
16. Ask your tour guide to recommend the best places to eat.
17. My tour guide is moving right along, chatting amiably, pointing out the sights.
18. The official tour guide, a close-cropped ragga called Garfield Logan, asks us to leave our shoes outside.
19. The tour guide has been a great help.
20. Mr. Wang, the tour guide, is seeing them off.
21. Can provide you with a multilingual tour guide services.
22. A tour guide took us around the city.
23. Tomorrow the tour guide will take us to tour Imperial Palace.
24. She even served as tour guide, pointing out landmarks and recounting local history.
25. The tour guide was urging everyone to board the bus.
26. A journalist, who liked traveling, started a new career in her forties as a tour guide.
27. Seemed like a question for an expert like professional Viennese tour guide Monika Koppl.
28. This act of gross indecency provoked stern disapproval from the tour guide.
29. Was I expected to take time off from work to play tour guide, as our host in New Zealand had?
30. Hong Sing Tianchang City Group warmly welcome the arrival of tour guide.