Synonym: pertinent, to the point. Similar words: point, appoint, point to, point out, in point of, appointment, a case in point, to the life. Meaning: adj. having precise or logical relevance to the matter at hand.
Random good picture Not show
1. Stop waffling and get to the point.
2. Keep your letter succinct and to the point.
3. I'm in a hurry, so come to the point.
4. Could you stick to the point, please?
5. Would you get to the point?
6. He was anxious to the point of neurosis.
7. Let's get back to the point.
8. Get to the point, please.
9. Your answer is to the point.
10. Cut the waffle and get to the point.
11. Your answer is very to the point.
12. She is unusual to the point of eccentricity.
13. To the point, please.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point!
15. For heaven's sake let's keep to the point or we'll never reach any decisions.
16. His face was hollowed out to the point of emaciation.
17. The hot sun enervated her to the point of collapse.
18. The criminal soon came to the point.
19. All his observations were short and to the point.
20. Her comments were brief and to the point.
21. Hurry up and get to the point!
22. He was abrupt to the point of rudeness.
23. He was modest to the point of self-effacement.
24. I wish you'd get to the point .
25. Though lacking in fluency, he spoke to the point.
26. The letter was short and to the point.
27. I'll come straight to the point:we need more money.
28. They are nationalist to the point of xenophobia.
29. His explanation was lucid and to the point.
30. His manner was abrupt to the point of rudeness.
More similar words: point, appoint, point to, point out, in point of, appointment, a case in point, to the life, to the full, to the limit, at other times, in the past, to the number of, to the contrary, joint, go into, totally, report, keep on, keep off, for the present, deposit, the proletariat, report on, reporter, keep out of, join, coin, take the place of, reporting.