Random good picture Not show
1. In prosperity think of adversity.
4. Can't you think of it differently?
5. I can't think of a nicer wife for you.
6. What did you think of it?
7. What do you think of my proposal?
8. Think of a number and multiply it by two.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. What do you think of our new boss?
10. Can't you think of it in a different way?
11. I'll think of you every step of the way.
12. I think of you constantly.
13. I think of you night and day.
14. Will you think of me after I've left?
15. Try and think of it from the child's viewpoint.
16. Think of you every day,your company,happiness is so natural.
17. I always think of her in that dress.
18. Can you think of a rhyme for 'bicycle'?
19. Can you think of anything better?
20. Can you think of a rhyme for "tragic"?
21. What do you think of me?
22. Listening to others tell, think of your own sad.
23. He's very bothered about what people think of him.
24. I think of my wife first.
25. Before you give up ,think of the reason why you held on so long.
26. I can think of nothing else but your dazzling smile.
27. It's late in the day to think of a change of plan when we've already ordered the materials.
28. This is only the draft of my speech, but what do you think of it?
29. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
30. Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
More similar words: think out, think over, think, think up, think twice, thin, thing, nothing, within, anything, nothing but, clothing, writhing, something, breathing, anything but, everything, something of, something like, something else, work off, walk off, back of, mark off, pick off, break off, knock off, link, pink, for lack of.