Random good picture Not show
1. Preparation and thermolysis of the copolymer.
2. The thermolysis properties of DNTF indicate that DNTF good thermal stability, the some common lead salts and cuprum salts can catalyze the thermolysis of DNTF.
3. Influences of different thermolysis conditions on the grain size of nanometer zinc oxide were studied with SEM.
4. The thermolysis of organometallic precursors in combined solvents is one of the most effective methods for preparing highly crystalline and size-controlled nanocrystals.
5. Theory and practice of thermolysis process to produce bamboo carbon and bamboo distillate, as well as their production technology, physical and chemical properties are summarized.
6. With the increase of thermolysis temperature, anti-oxidation, flame retarded properties, and the flash point of polymer, the impact sensitivity decreases.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. We adopt serration design in order for thermolysis and life.
8. It is shown that the rate process of thermolysis can be divided into two steps with the first step described by shrinking core model and the second step by one order reaction model.
9. Humic acid extracted from peat was classified into seven fractions by alcohol precipitation technique for the analysis of thermolysis, flocculation limit and some optical properties.
10. The f1-F1 curves of copolymerization and the structures as well as thermolysis properties of the bipolymers and terpolymers were investigated.
11. Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR) and Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) were used on studying the thermolysis of 4,4'-diaminocarbamate-2,2'-diphenyipropane (DCB).
12. The experimental data were fitted well with two independent first-order kinetic models in two temperature regions during thermolysis.
13. By adding corn starch, more open-pores could be generated through the thermolysis process, besides, the conduction of micro-pores in the carbon templates could be increased.
14. In this paper, low ash content anthracite was taken as the investigated subject, thermolysis process of anthracite and petroleum coke were investigated at the same time.
15. The result showed that the atomization of molybdenum on the graphite probe surface originates from the thermolysis of his carbide compands.
16. Furthermore, the change law and correlative theory of powder size and morphology were studied on the process thermolysis.
17. The lower metamorphic grade Mesozoic-Cenozoic strate developing in our country possess the favourable conditions to form biological activity and lower temperature thermolysis gas reservoirs.
More similar words: epidermolysis, zymolysis, hemolysis, haemolysis, plasmolysis, lipolysis, cytolysis, pyrolysis, autolysis, glycolysis, karyolysis, hydrolysis, osteolysis, neurolysis, photolysis, aminolysis, radiolysis, arthrolysis, electrolysis, thrombolysis, fibrinolysis, spondylolysis, anaerobic glycolysis, lysis, thermology, analysis, dialysis, catalysis, paralysis, on analysis.