Random good picture Not show
1. The preparation methods of chito-oligosaccharide are chemical process, zymolysis and physical method.
2. Raw material, process raw material, zymolysis, checkout, confect fruit vinegar were discussed in detail according production of fruit vinegar, a guide to production in fruit vinegar was also provided.
3. The applications of collagen and its hydrolyzed products in various fields, such as cosmetics, medicines, functional nutritious food, fodder, (paper-)making and biological zymolysis.
4. There appeared slight flocculation instability in water treatment with different zymolysis batches of CBF through a lot of experiments.
5. Methods DECB was treated with heat, acid, alkali, baking, organic solvent extracting, micro-organism zymolysis, and then the method of microrespiromete was used to test the respiratory activity.
6. Through modern technology, we can open the cell wall to reach the inner content of a yeast cell, and then obtain YE (yeast extract) through zymolysis.
7. The advantage of chemical-enzyme synthesis is high enzyme specificity but the disadvantage is higher cost of zymolysis.
8. For the former, we can control the process of zymolysis, technical sanitation and sterilization strictly.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. In this paper, apples were used as experimental material to produce apple vinegar by liquid fermentation of short-term zymolysis tower.
10. They are acrylaldehyde hydration, ethylene oxide formylation and biological zymolysis methods.
More similar words: hemolysis, haemolysis, plasmolysis, epidermolysis, lipolysis, autolysis, pyrolysis, cytolysis, radiolysis, osteolysis, hydrolysis, glycolysis, aminolysis, karyolysis, neurolysis, photolysis, arthrolysis, thrombolysis, fibrinolysis, electrolysis, spondylolysis, anaerobic glycolysis, zymosis, lysis, dialysis, analysis, paralysis, catalysis, urinalysis, venoclysis.