Random good picture Not show
(1) Conclusion Arthrolysis can improve the effect on scapulohumeral periarthritis.
(2) Objective:To study the effectiveness of arthroscopic arthrolysis combined with early rehabilitation in the treatment of knee joint conglutination .
(3) Objective To investigate the value of arthrolysis in treatment of scapulohumeral periarthritis.
(4) Objective To analyze the outcome of arthrolysis in patients with elbow malfunction.
(5) Results The effect arthrolysis group was better than that of control group ( P 0.05 ).
(6) Conclusion Chitosan can prevent or reduce elbow adhesion after elbow arthrolysis.
(7) Conclusion: Chitosan can prevent or reduce knee adhesion after knee arthrolysis.
(8) Objective To prevent from adhering again and recover function of joint movement after arthrolysis of joint ankylosis with implanting human amnion. Sentencedict.com
(9) Objective: It is to study the clinical effect of chitosan on prevention of knee adhesion after knee arthrolysis.
(10) Objective To sum up a new surgical method to treat knee ankylosis with skeletal traction following arthrolysis.
(11) Methods 10 cases were treated with RIMSC nail and arthrolysis were done. All cases accepted CPM exercise as early as possible after operation.
(12) Objective To sum up a new surgical method to treat knee ankylosis arthrolysis.
More similar words: thrombolysis, pyrolysis, hydrolysis, neurolysis, electrolysis, arthrosis, arthrodesis, lipolysis, autolysis, cytolysis, hemolysis, glycolysis, aminolysis, photolysis, osteolysis, karyolysis, radiolysis, haemolysis, plasmolysis, fibrinolysis, spondylolysis, epidermolysis, arthropod, anaerobic glycolysis, arthroscope, arthroscopy, arthropathy, arthrography, arthroplasty, osteoarthropathy.