Random good picture Not show
1. The proletariat must possess the truth of Marxism.
2. Revolutionaries should possess the noble qualities of the proletariat.
3. The dictatorship of the proletariat is one of the aims of Communism.
4. The proletariat was hardly more impressed by the Manifesto.
5. The party was portrayed as the vanguard of the proletariat.
6. The proletariat is trying to preserve it, improve it, and open it to everyone.
7. The bourgeoisie class own the means of production, the proletariat do not.
8. The proletariat, in contrast, own no means of production whatever.
9. As it was, the proletariat grew considerably faster than total employment.
10. The proletariat is sure to win the whole world.
11. He is not one of the proletariat.
12. Marx wrote of the class struggle between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat.
13. His novels can be read as an account of the lives of the proletariat.
14. The consistently revolutionary wing of Social Democracy, the Bolsheviks, became the authentic vanguard of the proletariat.
15. And, on the assumption of the superiority of socialist organisation, the victory would go to the proletariat.
16. Marx believed that the following aspects of capitalist society would eventually lead to the proletariat developing into a class for itself.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Jealous, resentful, morally superior, I stayed on with the rest of the proletariat.
18. To preserve the system, Lenin argued, concessions had to be granted to the proletariat at home.
19. The holding of elections for worker representatives to the WICs from 1915 created new outlets for agitation and organization among the proletariat.
20. The class enemy, the bourgeoisie and its allies, wielded a vast array of ideological weapons designed to mislead the proletariat.
21. Marx originally argued that the growth of large-scale industry led to the demise of the peasantry and the development of the proletariat.
22. The new party would drop the old insistence on the dictatorship of the proletariat.
23. Secondly, the difference in wealth between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat will increase as the accumulation of capital proceeds.
24. The organization it seeks to build is a definite means to a definite end-the victory of the proletariat on a world scale.
25. Engels was to remark that since property was not a consideration, only the proletariat could marry for love.
26. The people are patient, too patient, but a day will come when the sufferings of the proletariat will become unbearable.
27. Since they are non-producers, the bourgeoisie are therefore exploiting the proletariat, the real producers of wealth.
28. Objective rather than objectionable was the unanimous verdict of the proletariat who always addressed her as Miss Read.
29. Even though the real wages and living standards of the proletariat may rise, its members will become poorer in relation to the bourgeoisie.
30. He said it was a playground for the idle rich and ought to be used to grow crops for the proletariat.
More similar words: variation, planetarium, appropriate, role, for the present, the private sector, variable, cholesterol, get around, secretary, militarism, prolong, in the past, to the point, trial, sole, pole, whole, roll, take the place of, stare, star, depressed, represent, as a whole, solely, start, target, depression, patrol.