Random good picture Not show
1. Retinoic acid (RA) is a teratogen that induces a variety of craniofacial abnormalities, including branchial arch deformities and cleft palate.
2. There is no evidence that doxylamineis a teratogen.
3. MeHg is a confirmed teratogen in human. It can impair the germ cells and influence the growth and development of the offspring.
4. It has been proved that alcohol is a confirmed teratogen to human beings and experimental animals.
5. Abnormalities seen on a facial profile view may assist in the accurate diagnosis of one of the multiple malformation syndromes, even in the absence of genetic or teratogen risk.
6. The International Aflatoxin B1 (AFB1) is by far the most potent teratogen, mutagen and hepatocarcinogen of all aflatoxins.
7. Objective: To study the changes of sister chromatid exchange(SCE) rate in the mutator cell of tumor cell and mutagenized by drug or teratogen.
More similar words: generator, electric generator, autogenic, photogenic, histogenesis, intergenerational, octogenarian, saratoga, alternation of generations, operator, heterogenous, generate, heterogeneity, heterogeneous, moderator, liberator, numerator, generating, degenerate, generative, regenerate, generation, incinerator, generation x, eratosthenes, triceratops, accelerator, regeneration, degenerative, degeneration.