Random good picture Not show
1. They will tie the generating station in with the power system.
2. There are many ways of generating a two - dimensional representation of an object.
3. Brainstorming is a good way of generating ideas.
4. Surveyors say the fault line is capable of generating a major earthquake once in a hundred years.
5. Electricity generating companies are running down stocks and cutting purchases.
6. Still, it is generating plenty of heat.
7. It is also generating revenue from those customers.
8. What is generating this uncontrollable flood?
9. It creates enterprises and revenue generating operations.
10. Alarmingly, many crops are not generating enough return to justify this spend on fixed costs.
11. Brain-storming One of the most favoured techniques for generating ideas is brain-storming.
12. For example, 500, 000 was used in generating the cost per kilowatt of coal-natural gas units.
13. City officials seem more interested in generating more income for the General Fund than in improving playing conditions.
14. Instead of generating less waste, they get rid of fussy impediments to waste disposal.
15. Additional generating capacity will be mainly coal-fired or hydro with some nuclear.
16. Reclamation in 1987 stopped generating power during critical salmon spawning and rearing months.
17. These include generating and managing reports, building and printing labels, and creating and using custom forms.
18. For that we need an algorithm for generating the complementary set.
19. Many universities see their law schools as businesses generating pure profit.
20. The disciplines are always on the move, generating new meanings and insights.
21. In other cases, generating a demand requires the emplacement of an infrastructure of maintenance for the successful adoption of innovations.
22. The firm soon started frittering away the cash it was generating.
23. It shows how a complex process can be distilled into a simple framework, generating documentation that can be easily audited.
24. Traders have become very practised at managing low stocks without generating spiralling prices.
25. The importance of this consideration appears from what I have said on the influence of mental suffering in generating the disease.
26. From here it appears to be not the central generating plant of ministerial power but some vast open-air theatre.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. They will be doubtful if the little Englander view prevails both here and in the boardrooms of the generating companies.
28. The ion engine has considerable potential as it is capable of generating specific impulses of thousands of seconds.
29. It begins churning ahead, blowing huge clouds of spray from its spout, and generating great foam in its wake.
30. Designing a piece of furniture from limited stock can be an effective way of generating new ideas.
More similar words: generation, regenerative, generational, regeneration, degenerative, degeneration, generation gap, lost generation, intergenerational, alternation of generations, generate, generator, degenerate, regenerate, unregenerate, in general, veneration, generalization, generalisation, electric generator, generally speaking, enervating, operating, penetrating, moderating, exasperating, general practitioner, accelerating, general, reverberating.