Random good picture Not show
1. Property values are negatively correlated to the tax rate.
2. The lower tax rate is particularly advantageous to poorer families.
3. Or you can raise the overall tax rate.
4. The average tax rate now rises sharply with income.
5. Where T is the proportional corporate tax rate. 2.
6. What marginal tax rate applies to taxable income which falls between $ 16, 000 and $ 20, 000?
7. His authority is total and in effect the tax rate, the poundage, is a national tax, locally varied.
8. This is because the explicit tax rate and the means-tested benefit withdrawal rate exceeds unity.
9. An increase in the top corporate income tax rate to 36 percent from the current 34 percent.
10. The average tax rate is the total tax paid divided by total taxable income.
11. The higher the tax rate the more incentive there is to give to charity.
12. By definition, a tax whose average tax rate rises as income Increases is called progressive tax.
13. At the same time the general corporate tax rate was cut from 46 to its present 34 percent.
14. The effects of interest rates and the tax rate on investment incentives have been extensively studied.
15. A 100% tax rate is assumed to discourage all output, except that for subsistence, again yielding zero tax revenue.
16. That would push the top federal tax rate for these under-$ 60, 000 earners to 40 % or more.
17. What is the average tax rate at the $ 16, 000 and $ 20, 000 levels of taxable income?
18. Again, a low wealth tax rate is suggested as a supplement to income tax. 3.
19. A regressive tax structure is one in which the average tax rate falls as income level rises.
20. The more inelastic the labour supply, the lower is the distortion introduced by any particular income tax rate.
21. A progressive tax structure is one in which the average tax rate rises with an individual's income level.
22. Beginning from a zero rate, a small increase in the tax rate will yield some tax revenue.
23. These include a capital gains tax cut, a 15% investment tax allowance and across-the-board tax rate cuts.
24. Some Democrats say it would require a relatively high tax rate near 20 percent to produce sufficient revenue.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. This includes a 2-percent reduction in the corporate income tax rate and lower personal property taxes.
26. We will make further progress towards a basic Income Tax rate of 20p.
27. Increased local-and-state-shared tax revenues during this period were largely the result of economic expansion rather than tax rate increases.
28. The legislation also provided for a maximum personal income tax rate of 47 percent and for corporation tax of 45 percent.
29. For other groups the authors note that the overall marginal tax rate was at an historically high level in excess of 60 percent.
30. Oates found that property values were negatively correlated to the tax rate.
More similar words: tax return, estate tax, rate, prate, grate, irate, pirate, operate, berate, karate, vibrate, narrate, hydrate, migrate, ingrate, grate on, moderate, lacerate, accurate, desperate, liberate, venerate, generate, emigrate, separate, at any rate, tolerate, decorate, cooperate, exonerate.