Random good picture Not show
1. To hair the hides is one of the tanning processes.
2. The sun's ultraviolet rays are responsible for both tanning and burning.
3. Is there a total sunblock which prevents tanning altogether?
4. Tanning beds came into use around 1979.
5. Naturally the water resistance was less, but modern tanning processes have improved leathers considerably.
6. Both will prevent you from burning and tanning, provided they are reapplied on a regular basis.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Tanning beds were introduced to reduce the risk of burning.
8. A stripped animal skin ready for tanning.
9. So that's not your tanning lamp, miss goodwin?
10. During our teenage years, tanning was all the rage.
11. The preparation of auxiliary tanning agent from chrome shavings has been studied in this paper.
12. Process engineering and process parameter of formaldehyde tanning of tibet lamb were discussed paper.
13. A oxazolidine carboxylic acid tanning agent-MOCA has been synthesized by condensing DL-threonine with formaldehyde.
14. There were a few modest local industries: soap and candle-making, tanning, cooperage, some textile manufacturing[sentencedict.com], silk-spinning.
15. The women could obtain permission from the agent to purchase the knives they needed for housework and tanning.
16. It is all about health, fitness, training, tone and tanning.
17. Young skin is less able naturally to protect itself as it contains less melanin and therefore has less tanning ability.
18. A manufacturer of sun care products has just issued a report showing that the view on tanning has come full circle.
19. What drives up the price of the finished product, explained Whatley, is the cost of tanning.
20. During his childhood, the area was the site of several tanning factories which emptied their waste products into the River Bievre.
21. Not all melanomas can be prevented, but limiting exposure to strong sunlight and other sources of UV light like tanning beds can significantly reduce the risk of getting this very deadly cancer.
22. Depending on the different characters, it can be used as the chrome tanning auxiliary and pretanning agent, and in combination with vegetable tanning agents.
23. But for the polyfunctional tructures, they could increase the interaction or tanning agent and collagen, and improve the quality of...
24. These new technologies will reduce the traditional amount of chromium in chrome tanning method by 30%, absorption rate increasing to over 95%, significantly reducing chromium emissions.
25. Results show that a neutralization process of acid and alkali occurs during the penetration and combination of the tanning agent.
26. The content of Zr is less in the grain leather of the normal tanning than in flesh split.
27. Personal grooming while breastfeeding: What are the effects of hair coloring and perms, tanning beds and nipple piercing?
28. The methods to determine the chrome content of waste liquor of modified two-bath chrome tanning process were studied by chemical analysis.
29. It was summarized that useful techniques and special chrome tanning agents to improve chrome exhaustion in this paper. Their advantages and disadvantages were also simply introduced.
30. Experimental results indicate that the ultrafiltration proved to be an effective way for treating the waste water from depilation by lime in tanning house.
More similar words: canning, banning, scanning, panning, planning, spanning, caravanning, product planning, production planning, material requirement planning, inning, pinning, cunning, sinning, innings, gunning, ginning, finning, running, winning, kenning, shunning, stunning, grinning, spinning, twinning, annihilating, cunningly, beginning, stunningly.