Random good picture Not show
1. He had a chequered political career spanning nearly forty years.
2. Family photos spanning five generations were stolen.
3. Tennis has a history spanning several centuries.
4. The film, spanning almost a quarter-century, tells the story of Henry Hill.
5. Harrison had a glorious career spanning more than six decades.
6. A fascinating and provocative timetable spanning nearly 200 million years has emerged.
7. With a working career spanning barely four years, he is the list's sensation.
8. Spanning several generations of schools and styles, her own recollections are a fascinating mix of knowledgeable anecdote and scurrilous gossip.
9. Nevertheless, despite this work spanning almost half a century, it can be understood as forming a coherent and systematic theory.
10. One runner remembers an elaborate bridge under construction, spanning the highway, with an office building next door.
11. In a career spanning four decades, Brewster had many legal triumphs.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. We soon saw the lengthy pontoon bridge spanning the Angara River.
13. "Heimat' is a vivid social drama spanning sixty years in the life of one small village.
14. The 17 exhibitors at the fair had bought a mixed bag of drawings, spanning centuries and price ranges.
15. An early inn sign is on record showing a rainbow spanning a fine black horse.
16. Between them girders and gantries of black iron ran like gigantic roadways spanning gulfs of empty air.
17. Some researchers believe the topography may even approach a Himalayan scale, spanning several miles from peak to trough.
18. Limestone reappears and is much in evidence when Hellgill Bridge is reached, this centuries-old structure spanning a deep gorge.
19. The merger will create the third biggest Internet access group in the world, with five million subscribers spanning 40 countries.
20. By 1875 Atchison could boast of a railroad bridge spanning the Missouri, a mechanical marvel that turned in order to open.
21. Norbert Schimmel was famous as a passionate collector of antiquities spanning 8,000 years of human creativity.
22. This is now a league of nine active teams spanning six states and three time zones.
23. A key feature is the system's automatic two-phase commit support for distributed transactions spanning multiple heterogeneous databases that support two-phase commit.
24. With admissible or near-admissible algorithms the search can end as soon as a spanning hypothesis has been found.
25. The display includes 24 works from the collection of the Tate Gallery, spanning a period of 160 years.
26. The Cornmill's central feature is a giant glazed atrium spanning almost ninety feet and consisting of 258 panes of glass.
27. From the farm continue along a trackway leading northwards over a bridge spanning Scandale Beck.
28. Karlovy Vary, in western Bohemia, is the most renowned, with a tradition of spa treatment spanning six centuries.
29. Computing is a subject open to applicants from a wide range of academic backgrounds spanning the arts and sciences.
30. Until the end of the month a selection of them spanning a forty-year period may be seen at Matthew Marks.
More similar words: scanning, planning, spanner, ginning, cunning, running, finning, winning, kenning, spinning, grinning, stunning, beginning, cunningly, spinning wheel, at the beginning, in the beginning, at the beginning of, cannibal, span, tyrannical, annihilate, spank, anniversary, annihilated, annihilation, Hispanic, spangle, Spanish, spaniard.