Random good picture Not show
1. Shrimp are sized and selected for canning.
2. The canning food can save.
3. A Ferguson penalty after Canning had fouled Ferris needlessly in the corner of the box made it two.
4. Canning was a very traditional Englishman but he had a surprisingly romantic side to him as well.
5. Canning and Lamb were flanked by police in the oak-panelled courtroom and stared straight ahead throughout the hearing, saying nothing.
6. In the soap factory, pineapple canning factory, anywhere she could earn quick motley.
7. Freezing and canning can be reliable methods of preserving foods but the cook-chill method is inadequately regulated.
8. Some are employed in processing fish, such as canning and freezing, while others are manning and servicing the trawlers.
9. Presumably the freezing or canning of peas or the turning of meat into sausages would amount to such an industrial process.
10. Shrimp are sized for canning into large, medium and small.
11. Canning factory in the territory of city.
12. We spent the afternoon canning fruits and vegetables.
13. Our special canning process seals the flavour in.
14. Are they stills canning for gunmen?
15. Mother is canning peaches.
16. Canning and freezing are not the only ways to keep fish for future use.
17. Britain'sambassador , Mark Canning ,(sentencedict.com/canning.html) went there and met two deputy ministers.
18. Practicing the electronical wages manages, canning let the human resource manage the personnel to set free out from the heavy fragmentary on the desk work, completing the more important work.
19. Like most country bootleggers, Sam bottled his moonshine in canning jars.
20. During his second and more important period as foreign secretary in 1822-27 Canning went considerably further in this direction.
21. In 1825 he married Harriet, the gifted daughter of George Canning, foreign secretary and later prime minister.
22. He had gone to Peterborough and worked long hours in a canning factory only so that he could own this bike.
23. In every area it remained the largest category, although distribution was heavily skewed toward Canning Town.
24. Silastic products, insulation materials, plastic products, metal products, electronic products, paper products processing and canning produce.
25. Good supply prospects in the Pacific and Indian Oceans are likely to maintain downward pressure on prices for both skipjack and yellowfin for canning.
26. Two ways to keep fish for future use are canning and freezing.
27. Want to come even if is to can not realize in one shake, but can also a little bit shuffle along slowly, at the peak of canning haul along some time, he can definitely thought of way.
28. The use of a pressure canner is vital when canning meat.
29. If you prefer to choose the high budget (YWCA Fort Canning Lodge) accommodation, please register as soon possible to secure the hotel bookings.
30. Fruit and vegetables are heat-labile and can be eaten after heating or canning.
More similar words: scanning, banning, panning, spanning, planning, caravanning, production planning, material requirement planning, inning, cunning, finning, running, winning, ginning, kenning, pinning, gunning, sinning, innings, grinning, stunning, spinning, annihilating, beginning, cunningly, spinning top, running shoe, running game, award-winning, underpinning.