Random good picture Not show
1. Oh, you're back, why don't you switch on the lights?
2. I felt for the electric light switch on the wall and turned it on.
3. There is a switch on the wall for turning on the lights.
4. Switch on the light at the wall - socket.
5. He didn't bother to switch on the light.
6. Could you switch on the radio?
7. Switch on the oven and let it heat up.
8. The switch on the kettle won't stay down.
9. The policeman kicked the switch on(Sentencedict), and light flooded the room.
10. I couldn't find the off switch on the remote control.
11. Could you flick the light switch on for me, please.
12. I'll switch on the washing machine last thing so it'll be finished when I get up in the morning.
13. The switch on the wall was beyond the baby's reach.
14. You switch on, wait until the screen turns green, push in the disk and there you are!
15. Don't switch on yet.
16. You switch on, push in the disk and there you are!
17. I wished the Admiral would switch on the lights.
18. And only then did they switch on the light.
19. I smoke my spliff and switch on the telly.
20. Use an automatic time switch on your lighting.
21. Will you switch on the television?
22. Let them dry overnight before you switch on the heat again.
23. I've even known him switch on a light without blowing all the fuses.
24. I did not switch on the light in case it should dazzle her.
25. The on/off switch on the front panel should only control the power amplifiers and display functions.
26. It is very easy to switch on toggles by accident,(sentencedict.com) causing unexpected problems when typing in text.
27. Exhaust fumes come into the car when I switch on the air conditioner.
28. He snatched up the receiver and his free hand groped for the switch on the bedside lamp.
29. To confirm this, clip it into place on the camcorder as directed, and switch on.
30. Pattern No. 12-36 knitted as tuck stitch with the No. 3 switch on.
More similar words: switch off, switch, catch on, bitch, pitch, pitcher, kitchen, touch on, stretch out, watch out for, come to terms with, make friends with, catch up with, honor, phone, swing, honestly, telephone, swimming, in full swing, Dutch, patch, catch, watch, stretch, echo, chop, catches, scratch, school.