Random good picture Not show
1. Oh, you're back, why don't you switch on the lights?
2. I felt for the electric light switch on the wall and turned it on.
3. There is a switch on the wall for turning on the lights.
4. The policeman kicked the switch on, and light flooded the room.
5. I couldn't find the off switch on the remote control.
6. Switch on the light at the wall - socket.
7. Could you flick the light switch on for me(Sentencedict), please.
8. He didn't bother to switch on the light.
9. I'll switch on the washing machine last thing so it'll be finished when I get up in the morning.
10. The switch on the wall was beyond the baby's reach.
11. You switch on, wait until the screen turns green, push in the disk and there you are!
12. Could you switch on the radio?
13. Switch on the oven and let it heat up.
14. The switch on the kettle won't stay down.
15. You switch on, push in the disk and there you are!
16. Let them dry overnight before you switch on the heat again.
17. I've even known him switch on a light without blowing all the fuses.
18. I did not switch on the light in case it should dazzle her.
19. The on/off switch on the front panel should only control the power amplifiers and display functions.
20. It is very easy to switch on toggles by accident,[sentencedict.com] causing unexpected problems when typing in text.
21. Exhaust fumes come into the car when I switch on the air conditioner.
22. Switch on the mains and if the unit does not self-trigger press switch S1.
23. An on/off switch on the dashboard controls the petrol pump, and a hand-operated gas-valve regulates the gas flow.
24. He snatched up the receiver and his free hand groped for the switch on the bedside lamp.
25. To confirm this, clip it into place on the camcorder as directed, and switch on.
26. Pattern No. 12-36 knitted as tuck stitch with the No. 3 switch on.
27. Sitting on my unused bed, swigging room service orange juice, I switch on the Rosenbloom show.
28. Tuck stitch knitted in 4-ply mohair on every other needle on a standard gauge machine with the No. 4 switch on.
29. It uses a mode dial on the top to switch on the camera and select between manual, automatic and playback modes.
30. What we do is, pull the curtains shut and switch on the fire.
More similar words: switch off, switch, catch on, bitch, pitch, pitcher, kitchen, touch on, stretch out, watch out for, come to terms with, make friends with, catch up with, honor, phone, swing, honestly, telephone, swimming, in full swing, Dutch, patch, catch, watch, stretch, echo, chop, catches, scratch, school.