Random good picture Not show
1. The Supreme Court judged him guilty.
2. He's been appointed to the State Supreme Court.
3. The Supreme Court has validated the lower court's interpretation of the law.
4. The judge cited a 1956 Supreme Court ruling in her decision.
5. The campaigners held a sit-in outside the Supreme Court.
6. The decision will be reviewed by the Supreme Court.
7. He handed up the indictment to the supreme court.
8. A Supreme Court judge was charged with taking bribes.
9. The Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976.
10. The Supreme Court heard the case on Tuesday.
11. You should go out for Supreme Court justice.
12. The verdict was overruled by the Supreme Court.
13. This case is being judged by the Supreme Court.
14. The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision in January 2001.
15. Eventually the death sentence was overturned by the Supreme Court.
16. The US Supreme Court voted against granting Smith a reprieve .
17. He intends to fight the case to the Supreme Court.
18. Becoming a Supreme Court judge was the crowning glory of her career.
19. The Supreme Court ordered a judicial inquiry into the deaths.
20. The Supreme Court will ensure that the proper procedures have been followed.sentencedict .com
21. The Supreme Court threw out the confession and voided his conviction for murder.
22. The Supreme Court unanimously ruled that racial segregation in schools was unconstitutional.
23. The President is empowered to appoint judges to the Supreme Court.
24. The Senate Judiciary Committee is expected to vote momen-tarily on his nomination to the Supreme Court.
25. As time went on, his ambition to be part of the US Supreme Court faded in a miasma of alcohol and despair.
26. Does he have the right qualifications to become a Supreme Court Justice?
27. In the end, the Ten took their appeal to the Supreme Court; this, they had believed from the outset, would be their trump card.
28. The victims' families of the murder have appealed to the Supreme Court to have a definitive answer.
29. The President's power is circumscribed by Congress and the Supreme Court.
30. The plaintiff battled the decision all the way to the Supreme Court.
More similar words: Supreme, premeditated, court, courteous, courtroom, extreme, remember, recoup, extremely, recourse, premise, premium, retirement, tremendous, measurement, requirement, in due course, in the course of, encouragement, economic recovery, mechanic, mechanism, mechanical, hurt, fourth, furtive, curtain, furthermore, remote, remain.