Random good picture Not show
1. Fear of the electronic tsunami is misplaced.
2. Below left: Tsunami, with new propeller, red paint scheme and wave-effect artwork.
3. A major tsunami will deposit broken trees near the high-water mark and move prodigious amounts of sediment.
4. In 1896, a tsunami on the Sanriku coast left 27, 122 dead.
5. In general, both shock waves from airbursts and tsunami waves from ocean impacts may present serious hazards to populated areas.
6. Because of the enormous energy content of tsunami waves, their behavior is a little different from what we see in puddles.
7. Sun is also developing multiple iterations of Tsunami, its low-end low-cost high-volume single-chip MicroSparc engine.
8. And then there is that tsunami deposit found three hundred meters above sea level on Lanai!
9. No one knows the height of the tsunami caused by this eruption.
10. Other gossip has Sun's low-end Tsunami box - due imminently - cast as Sunrgy.
11. Officials said there was no immediate threat of tsunami, a seismic ocean wave, which could be catastrophic to the area.
12. Tidal disaster mainly refers to storm tide and tsunami.
13. A colossal tsunami destroyed the minoan civilization in minutes.
14. Don't worry, we have a tsunami early warning system.
15. This has unleashed a tsunami of international liquidity.
16. And all along the Japanese coast, tsunami warning signs, towering seawalls and well-marked escape routes offer some protection from walls of water.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The 11 March earthquake and tsunami, disrupted production networks in the automotive and electronic industries.
18. But the tsunami wiped out power to the plant, which took down the main coolant system, and a wave destroyed the diesel-based backup system.
19. May 22 , 1960, the Chilean sea tsunami waves of 25 meters.
20. Boats are swept by a wave after a tsunami and earthquake in Asahikawa city March 11 2011.
21. Tsunami data from the ocean bottom pressure gauges suggest that the large ocean bottom deformation occurred near the Japan trench.
22. So by the time the tsunami struck at 3.37 pm, "the plant was already on its way to melting down", says the newspaper.
23. A tsunami that is just a few centimeters or meters high from trough to crest can rear up to heights of 30 to 50 meters as it hits the shore, striking with devastating force.
24. An earlier quake prompted a tsunami that struck the Pacific islands of Samoa and American Samoa, killing more than 100 people.
25. The result may be a wave of call attempts spreading like a tsunami, at the speed of light.
26. Apparently the thing will be based on a still-unannounced workstation, a Tsunami possibly.
27. Identifying such scars may prove as difficult as linking tsunami deposits unambiguously to impacts.
28. The main geological evidence for a major ocean impact would lie in tsunami wave deposits.
29. Once the home of only a few sushi venues, our city now boasts a virtual tsunami of these eateries.
30. The sequence of events will be the New Madrid adjustment followed immediately by the European tsunami, then at some point the Hoover Dam and West Coast adjustment.
More similar words: dynamic, namibian, dynamics, thermodynamics, sun, sung, sunny, sunset, sunken, sundry, sunday, name, sunrise, sun rose, byname, by name, dynamo, sunflower, sunglasses, lunar, enamored, enamoured, good name, nickname, lacuna, unable, unaware, misunderstood, tournament, in a moment.